“The Best food in Lima”

Panchita
Ranked #35 of 3,599 Restaurants in Lima
Price range: US$20 - US$25
Cuisines: Peruvian
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Miraflores
Description: We cook ancient and contemporary Peruvian Creole food, and honor the tradition and culture of Lima. We imprint flavor onto high-level products, sometimes with a slow burn and other times with a vivid flame. One thing remains unchanged: we cook with the same passion our grandmothers did and preserve their seasoning. Our cuisine is ​bold, roguish and generous, just like Marthita, our chef, who is as mischievous as a good jarana limeña.
Reviewed 24 July 2021 via mobile

Always a stop when coming to Lima. The food is always the best and the choices for authentic cuisine, including Cuy if you want it.

1  Thank iwillhelpyouwithtrav
Write a reviewReviews (5,489)

Reviewed 6 July 2021 via mobile

I’ve been coming to Panchita every year for many years now as I come to visit family for the last 14 years at least once a year — until the pandemic of course. Now that my mom is fully vaccinated and so am I I came at last since Jan 2020. With this being a short trip I had to choose wisely where to eat. Of course Panchita was as amazing as I could remember and the service, provided by my server Ruben, was stellar !

2  Thank schatziek
Reviewed 5 July 2021 via mobile

My churrasco was delicious with oregano chimichurri. I tried the local dessert- picarones. They are doughnuts made of sweet potato and squash. I ordered a side salad and it was enough for two people. It was very fresh. I would’ve given this restaurant a five if it wasn’t that they made us wait 30 minutes before they brought her food and 20 minutes before I took her order.

2  Thank mariagZ1086JM
Reviewed 21 June 2021 via mobile

The food is delicious , very clean and the excelente atmosphere due to the COVID present security protocols

Date of visit: June 2021
1  Thank 518yrisa
Reviewed 18 June 2021

Staff professional, delicious food, kudos on decoration and music (though a bit lower as background music would be better)

Date of visit: June 2021