All reviews san isidro upscale residential neighborhood living room eggs to order long layover three star room number quiet area spoke good english walking distance yogurt first floor clean rooms great neighborhood would stay here again location was perfect nice room
Reviewed 19 June 2018

San isidro is a very wealthy part of Lima and most of the streets are quite walkable. We walked to the pyramid from our hotel. The hotel is nice and clean and upscale. The pool is small and quiet. The service was great and the breakfast was fabulous. It is a really high end experience for a good price.

Room tip: we stayed in the room by the pool which was nice.
Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 June 2018

I have stayed at this Gem 4 times. This past trip I stayed in October and December 2017. Once again, I was treated warmly and with recognition from everyone.. My room was excellent and the bed so comfortable. The Dining Room is great with Alejandro and Samuel as Chefs. They always have a smile and aim to please. The lounge area is very comfortable and well decorated. It is always a pleasure to sit in here and talk to other travellers. The Pool area is lovely and private. I would also like to thank Monica, Mari, Luz, Pamela Jhan and Ivana. You all are so helpful. I am truly looking forward to seeing all of you again on June 6th, when I return.

Room tip: My favourite rooms are the ones alongside the pool.
Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 28 May 2018

Quiet boutique hotel on the border of upscale San Isidro and Miraflores neighborhoods. Large rooms, good full breakfast. Fifteen minute walk to two different restaurant districts. Abundant taxis a block away. An excellent choice.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 May 2018

Great hotel to stay for a week. Safe location and the staff was friendly. Good price and amenities. The breakfast was not huge but adequate. The room was very clean and comfortable. I would stay here again.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Meli_00000
Reviewed 7 March 2018

Stayed one night at this place and it was all right.
Good comfortable rooms although mine was on the first floor next to the reception and I could hear their mutterings from very early in the morning. The room had humidity patches near the bathroom making it look untidy.
Finally and by no means least, WiFi whilst fast and free was spotty and could not get a good signal - I am certain its something they just have to tweak, but its disappointing that they have not.
Breakfast is quite basic and a very attentive lady offered eggs which I declined.
The lobby is cosy and great to read the morning paper in.
So, if I had been in a second floor room perhaps the noise and the humidity patches would have not been there and would have made the whole experience substantially better

Room tip: Avoid rooms near the lobby or frontdesk
Date of stay: March 2018