US$239
US$63
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$68
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$78/night.

US$256
US$210
Priceline
  • Pool
US$318
JW Marriott
  • Beachfront
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

They did change the sheet upon my return after communication with the office. But the cockroach moved to the stairs instead of restroom hours after I returned. The lady at front desk did not speak enough english to understand there was a problem. And I had a 5am flight next morning so needed to leave at 3, at that point, I wasn't interested in communicating, roughed through the night. Worse 36 dollar I have spent! It is in a nice neighborhood for sure.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
PirwaHostelsTeam, Dpto. Reservas at Pirwa Bed & Breakfast Inclan, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Thank you for your comment, we know that you had a bad time at the hostel, a thousand apologies we find it strange since we always fumigate the hostel I imagine that the last fumigation was not done well. we will solve it immediately.So sorry.

Reviewed 22 June 2016

Only point, not all of the lockers were functional, but have good size to fit a medium size luggage.
The location is really good in downtown Miraflores, restaurants, parks, churches and most relevant landmarks in Mirsflores

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 June 2016

Calm and clean place. TV lounge is really nice. Breakfast is okay. We had to insist a few time sfor them to refill the juice jar, coffee pot and bread basket. We were forced to hunt the cook down and ask them 2 or 3 times to do it. The location is not that bad. 4 blocks away from the main square of Miraflores. It's in a calm street so that was nice.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Adil O
Reviewed 9 October 2015

I had a very nice stay at Pirwa Inclan hostel. Very clean, nice staff. The hostel is ok. The beds are decent so great. Amazing location, vey clean good wi-fi, . I would recommend and stay again. We also did the tours in Lima with the PIRWA TRAVEL . Thanks for all Pirwa.

Room Tip: The beds are decent so great.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Brando B
Reviewed 2 October 2015

Glad to have gal on duty to unlock entry door for my late arrival. Was cold and small room with 3 sets of bunk beds was not heated and the door to the outdoors stayed open all night! It gave me no sense of comfort or security for my belongings. Gals who did the reception and breakfast (way up narrow teeny stairway few flights) were kind and tried to be helpful with a little English. The little bathroom with two teeny shower stalls was wide open for anyone to use let alone gender! I had to rent a towel which was far from big and enough to dry body and hair. WIFI was dubious both in time and location at times not available at all. Found other guests to be standoffish.
Room for socializing, TV, was very small and not very welcoming. Didn't seem there was kitchen area to use if one wanted to. I did like the locked closet to leave backpacks during the day while exploring.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo