“Delicious and flavorful food!!”
Review of Kusi

Kusi
Ranked #158 of 862 Restaurants in Cusco
Cuisines: Peruvian
Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

The food was not only really cheap (10 soles for a soup, entree, and drink), but was filling, flavorful, and delicious. The service was amazing given the price, I wish I could go back multiple times!! So glad we found this small restaurant on a whim, one of the best meals I have had on my trip

1  Thank Reilly B

Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

I came here so many times for lunch. The menu for 10 soles is great and there are not too many people. Often places that offer menus are so crowded, but here I find my peace. You can also sit at the balcony. When there are several tables you’ll have to wait a bit, because everything is prepared fresh at the moment itself, so it’s not like the typical menu they serve immediately. The quantity is great too for my non-Peruvian stomach.

Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

We ate from the 10 soles menu which you get entree, main & a drink. We liked it so much we have came back twice and will definitely come back again!

Reviewed 24 August 2017

Be sure to look for the set Turistico menu for 15 soles if you want a bargain meal at a good price. We all had quinoa soup which was really nice and served with dorito type things. My husband had alpaca saltado which he really enjoyed and the rest of us had chicken which was good and served with plenty of rice and veg. A little desert of fruit salad was included - great value and nice food. Looks to be run by two people only so only a few tables and seems to get busy.

Reviewed 30 May 2017

The food was pleasant but not overly amazing. We were surprised by how cheap the menu was - based on the location. For 10 soles you can get a full dinner menu (drink, soup, main dish) - that is definitely a great offer.