All reviewsstayed heregreat locationthe main squarehot waternice courtyardspace heaterinca trail trekeach morningfew blockscomfortable bedsshower
Reviewed 22 January 2018

Quaint little hotel right in the centre of Cusco, only a few minuted walk from the main square so ideal for exploring and finding your way around.

We stayed for two nights before our Inca Trail trek and two nights after - the rooms were basic but clean, spacious and functional with wifi, tv, shower and plenty wardrobe and drawer space.

The staff were pleasant and friendly and always willing to help - we only ate breakfast here which had lots of options, plenty coco tea and coffee.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

Located in the heart of Cusco, Tupac hotel is a mere couple of blocks from Plaza De Armas, great food and nightlife.

The rooms are lovely, security is exceptional, the staff are friendly, the WiFi is great and the showers are hot! My friends and I were very happy with our stay here.

The only fault was the breakfast as there were extremely limited options which saw us head out to cafés each morning - which was fine with us... because who doesn’t want to explore such an amazing city!!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 December 2017

Stayed here a couple of nights either side of a charity trek on the Inca Trail,

As it's set in the heart of the old town the architecture of the hotel is a nice mix of traditional Inca and colonial Spanish and the hotel courtyard has a nice feel to it. That's about as good as I could say.

The rooms were basic and not very clean or warm. Bathrooms were dirty and ours had a distinct sewage smell throughout our stay. Breakfast was again basic.

The hotel need to have some investment, but has the potential to be a great place to stay in Cusco.

After our group left to return to UK we had arranged to stay on in Cusco for a few days and had booked another hotel. We returned to the Tupac the day after check out to enquire about a travel adaptor / phone charger which I had left in my room, I didn't hold out much hope for getting it but I was very annoyed when the receptionist who had been able to deal with us during all of the previous week, suddenly could speak not a word of English and was most rude and unhelpful, this was very disappointing.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

Great hotel and good location, comfortable clean rooms. Friendly helpful staff. Fresh food at breakfast too. Good location for the start of the charity trek and our luggage was looked after well in our absence.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

My contiki group met here and this place is comfy and the staff is very helpful. Breakfast was pretty good and the cocoa tea was always available. My only complaint is the rooms were so cold but we told them and a space heater was brought to our room. I'd come back here again. The location is perfect walking distance to the main plaza and many restaurants and shops all around.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends