See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

I stayed 3 nights and returned for 2 more after roaming the Sacred Valley. All 3 girls were spectacular. Two of the girls were very knowledgeable of the area and told me about places I never heard before and how to get there. I changed my itinerary after I spoked to the girls and saw some awesome places. There was no tourists in those locations.

The room was good for the price. It was clean and hot water was good. If you call directly and reserve, the price is cheaper than the deal sites.

There is a market in front of the hotel and the outdoor market stretches into the street next to the hotel. It is a close to the main square.

When I checked out, Erica came out and caught a cab for me and negotiated the price to the bus station. She ensured I did not overpay.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 July 2017

I stayed here for two nights at the end of my journey. I was very stoked to be accommodated but was a bit concerned given the room I was to occupy was right in the lobby. The first night was ok.. I slept well the room was small but I didnt need too much. The second night, I had to be up early to catch my flight so I retired about 930-10. at 1030 I was woken by laughter in the lobby and loud conversation.. I waited for about 30 mins and finally got dressed and stood at the front desk where the front desk girl was still having a conversation with a couple discussing locations on a map.She finally looked up to acknowledge me and then yelling across the lobby to refer me to speak to her partner when I ask to be moved to a new location. Mind you the lobby have high ceilings and now I am sure the rest of the hotel heard her yell across at him to help me. He barely understood that I was saying they are loud and being rude. I went back to my room and the conversation continued for another 15 mins or so.
This hotel has a great location the other staff were very helpful, just dont expect to get much sleep if that loud night desk girl is there.Also be prepared with CASH to check out as they were not able to accept my Mastercard upon check out.

Room Tip: Do not accept a room on the first floor with the lobby.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Stacy D
Reviewed 5 May 2017

Stayed here for 3 days, and I was totally blown away by the amazing service this hotel provides.
It’s a 10 minute taxi ride from the Airport, which will cost 20 Soles.
Erica at the reception is so nice and helpful when you walk in, it's a great welcome. Her English is good. She even carried my bag up the stairs before I could object.
Since I was feeling a bit cold in the room, a portable heater was provided.
They provide a complementary buffet breakfast from 5.30-9.00 am.
If you leave early on a tour, they provide breakfast in a bag for take away.
There is someone at the reception 24 hours.
The hotel is situated in Cascaparo, a 10 minute walk from Plaza de Armas. Be cautious if you are walking around in the night. Taking a taxi may be safer.
Cusco is at an altitude of 3,430 metres ( 11,150 feet) and you may labour to carry your bag and walk even a short distance, due to lack of Oxygen.
Did not have a window in my single room. I was told that the single rooms don't have windows
Something that needs to be improved is the WIFI which was too slow.
A taxi can be booked from the hotel, and it will only cost 10 Soles when going to the Airport.

Stayed: April 2017
2  Thank TravelLions
Reviewed 2 December 2016

When arrived in hotel, very kind receptionist showed me 3 rooms, different view and furnishing. Was able to choose room, first time experience after had been in many hotels. Choosed one with view to outside because of daily light quantity.
Bathroom is average, with instruction for hot water supply - very helpful to know in Cusco.
Furniture and floor have been old but clean.
Breakfast serving is perfect. Cold starters (butter and jam) are already on the table. Hot drinks (Tea, coffee) and eggs serving when you arrive.
+ excellent juice, fresh pineapple.
Good location, just opposite from San Pedro market. Many shops and supermarket very near, city center too, 10 minutes walk.
Can catch taxi outside very easy if want to reach far places.
I had to visit dental clinic, far from hotel - receptionist went with me out of hotel, stop the taxi, explain address and bargain about price with taxi driver.
Really perfect service and very helpful English speaking staff.
Keep in mind - it is modest hotel, do not expect high comfort.
Have no cabinet or safe in the room, good for short time stay.

Room Tip: Ask receptionist to show you available rooms and choose which like
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank branelukac
Reviewed 17 September 2015 via mobile

We stayed here before and after going to Machu Picchu and the service and staff here are so kind and accommodating! The rooms are very nice, too... Although there seems to be only 1 outlet per person in the room (including the one in the bathroom). The area is right across from San Pedro market and is centrally located although maybe not the safest area at night. We ordered coka tea service for our room which is free and so nice after a long day sight seeing and shopping! The breakfast on the first morning was a buffet which included bread, butter and jam, salted cheese, eggs, watermelon, pineapple, and we had fresh squeezed orange juice (YUM!). The second and third mornings we ordered breakfast (I guess there wasn't enough guests to warrant leaving a buffet out) bread, butter and jam, salted cheese, eggs, watermelon, fresh squeezed orange juice and papaya juice (Yum yum!) I enjoyed watching the HBO movies, but missed the all English news channel. Maybe the hot water took a little while to warm up sometimes, but overall this was a great deal for $60/day for a triple room!

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends