All reviews san blas eggs hot water bread great location yogurt inca trail machu picchu coca tea the main square plaza de armas sacred valley rooms are clean three blocks complimentary breakfast stored our luggage stayed longer
Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

First of all I don’t understand why it’s called a hostel. This beautiful gem should be called a hotel with all rights!! I spent 3 nights there and I would gladly go back. The prices are cheap for it’s close vicinity to the min square. The hotel has two indoor gardens and one has stunning views of the city!! The rooms are big on two levels and it’s clean clean clean. Nice breakfast and great friendly staff. I loved it!!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 September 2018

This place is absolutely gorgeous and the staff is wonderful. We loved staying here and it is right in the perfect spot to visit everything. The courtyard was beautiful and the places to eat nearby were fantastic.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 September 2018

My boyfriend and I had a lovely time staying at the Amaru Inca! It is in heart of Cusco and easy to find, beautifully decorated with several outdoor gardens, and the service and hospitality were exceptional. We got a full warm breakfast every morning and were able to keep bags in storage for a few days while we traveled.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 August 2018

Our room has two floors, with a queen bed downstairs and a sitting room upstairs. There is a great view of the lights on the hill from the window upstairs. The lock is old fashioned with key. The breakfast is very good with freshly squeezed juice.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 August 2018

I really like this hotel, clean, friendly, good location with good view. It is very close to Plaza Mayor De Armas Cusco, just several blocks but with many small shops and restaurants along the way, so actually a very pleasant and interesting walk from the hotel to the plaza.
The hotel is also close to Saqsaywaman ruin, we just walked to there as a test of our ability to adapt to high altitude. The road to the ruin is pretty steep though.
The hotel has a very lovely restaurant for breakfast with good food and nice decoration, but sometime it is a little bit busy and you have to wait for seats. not a big deal though.
The room is clean and nice, not big and modern but give me a very cozy feeling. It has hot shower and water flow is pretty good.
At the front office you can buy water, out of the hotel gate to the left at the end of the block you can find several BCP ATM machines; to the right then you can reach the main plaza, really convenient.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family