Lovely place to stay in Cusco - we stayed for 3 nights. Very close to everything. Buffet breakfast was very good and had views over the Plaza. Very comfortable and clean. Would recommend. Coco tea available all the time - would recommend to combat altitude sickness.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly convenient: under the colonial arcades of stately Plaza-Regocijo & around the corner from Cusco's beautiful Plaza de Armas. Guests of this hotel can't get much closer to the restaurants, bars, and shops that mark the Plaza de Armas of Cusco. The original Casa Andina hotel features a cozy fireplace lounge and top-floor breakfast room with unparalleled views of the Cathedral and the Plaza-de-Armas. Its elevator & central location are ideal for convenience-oriented independent travelers. Some of the services the hotel offers are: Internet Center, Wireless Internet service, ATM, laundry service and breakfast buffet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Casa Andina Standard Cusco Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Classic - Cusco Plaza Hotel Cusco
- Casa Andina Classic Hotel Cusco