All reviews front desk great location the breakfast area coca tea historical sites hot water made to order eggs comfortable beds stayed for nights great place to stay every morning breakfast buffet laundry service updating eliseo plaza peru
Reviewed 1 February 2018

Came here for a nice little quiet getaway and I have to say I do not regret it at all. Very nice accommodations at a very affordable price. Had some really nice views from my room. The staff were incredible. I only know a little bit of Spanish so I was very surprised by the excellent service I got. Maria and Karina helped me out a lot while also providing me with excellent recommendations of local attractions to partake in. Highly recommend the Royal Inca and will definitely be back here the next time I'm in Peru.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Royal I, Gerente at Royal Inka II, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2018

Dear Nathan.
Pleased by your recommendations
and glad that you have had a nice experience in our facilities and our imperial city, it will be a pleasure to have them again.

Reviewed 29 January 2018

Wonderful place to stay, I'm glad I picked such a nice hotel to stay in. Miguel was incredibly nice and very helpful to me. I would recommend this to everyone and will definitely stay again when I come back to Peru.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo

Dear Drake.
Satisfied by your comments, which continue to encourage us to continue with the best service you deserve.

Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

Great place! Had a great time staying there! Maria and Karina was the workers I got to meet, and they were the friendliest and most helpful people. It was a very comfortable place to stay. I recommend this place to anyone.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo

Dear guest.

Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

Really nice place,employees very receptive and well trained,loved it and cant wait to go again.
I had such a amazing time staying there,they helped me with everything that I needed and were very friendly at all time

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

The place is very homely. The people who worked there, the two I dealt with, Maria and Katrina, we're extremely helpful and very kind. Would recommend to anyone. The place has a very kind atmosphere and and planning a trip here and looking for a friendly place to stay, this is the place.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo