All reviewsmaria elenaminute walkhot watertrain stationmachu picchuthe main squarestaff was helpful and friendlyrecommend this hotellate checkextra luggagebuffet breakfast ishistoric districtan excellent hotelday tourhotel is locatedfour nightsfelt very safe
Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed for 6 nights;Hotel close to stores, pharmacy, money exchange, airport, Plaza de Armas, Tupac Amaru Plaza; Staff was helpful and friendly--from the front desk staff to the ones that delivered my breakfast daily in room (see photo); Kudos to Maria Elena at front desk who helped me with my Machu Picchu excursion etc--Graciás; Room was cleaned daily; Bed comfy; Free Pickup from/to airport was nice and timely via arranged cab by front desk...would stay again and reccommend.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank April V
Reviewed 4 April 2018

People of this Hotel are amazing, great service, they always ask you if you need anything, the lady who is in front desk ( I forget her name) she was very kindly, also the lady who was serving the breakfast asked me if he wants something else besides the breakfast that was on the table, and she brought me scramble eggs with ham!! I am very sure I'll be back in that Hotel

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 January 2018

This hotel is a little out of the way from Plaza de Armas, but it's a 10-15 minute relatively easy walk. It is very clean and the staff is very friendly and helpful. They even opened breakfast early especially for us when we had a very early flight one day. Very clean and comfortable beds. Since it's off the main thoroughfare of tourists, it is also very quiet at night. The only issues were there didn't seem to be much hot water and the heaters are not particularly helpful for how cold it was at night in January.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 November 2017

My husband and I used this friendly family operated hotel as our base while in Peru. They were very accommodating and we could store extra luggage no charge while doing different activities and travelling around the area. It is located about 15 minutes walking from the Plaza d'Armas, we felt very safe even walking back at night. Transfers to and from the airport are complementary.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

He had a nice stay at the hotel. Rooms are fine. Staff was very friendly and helpful, they helped organizing us a private trip to the ruins, which was amazing beacuse we could get there before sunrise. We recommend it.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple