“Great place to recap the day”

Don Bigote don moustached guy
Ranked #291 of 880 Restaurants in Cusco
Price range: US$3 - US$15
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We loved stopping in here to recap our day over a cold cerveza. The atmosphere is welcoming and the staff is wonderful. Samir is the best, so very pleasant.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Walking by the street and saw this restaurant and decided to come in. Peru is known for its roasted chicken so my friend and I decided to give it a try. We ordered a mixed BBQ(Sol./ 23). And I have to say that the pork chop is the best I’ve ever had in my life. Definitely recommend this restaurant if you stop by Cusco!

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

We had a roast chicken with chips and salad which was really tasty and a good price. The staff were really great and we would come back here again. We want to try the mixed grill. :)

Reviewed 18 January 2018

It's always a good sign when a restaurant is full of locals. After a long day of exploring the hills above Cusco, we found this authentic Peruvian restaurant. Our Peruvian friends had recommended Llomo Saltado (stir fried beef) as a typical meal and we weren't disappointed. Fresh food, generous portions, friendly service and an unpretentious atmosphere. What more could you want?

Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

The service was fast and efficient, also pretty cute if I might add. Food was also delicious, definitely recommended the chicken!