“Great coffee, friendly people”
Review of JC's Cafe

JC's Cafe
Ranked #5 of 59 Coffee & Tea in Cusco
Price range: US$2 - US$8
Description: With an expertise in brewing 14 years JC's Cafe has opened its door for travelers to taste the best coffee in town. With a serene ambience and delicious inexpensive meals we believe that nothing can be better than a nice cup of coffee.
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

We were exhausted from traveling 28hours to Cusco, had a short rest and came upon across place for a late breakfast and coffee. Cosy place with excellent coffee and very friendly staff.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

JC"s cafe was a great find for us. It's small and no frills, the food is GREAT and not expensive. The place is clean and the service is great. It was really the best find for us. We ended up going back every day. The JC special is an awesome twist on American breakfast.
LOVED it.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Vistied here twice. Once for breakfast and once for dinner. Great portions and very welcoming. Breakfast was large and hot drinks are great. Dinner is very filling. Would visit again no doubt.
Good english as well!

Reviewed 11 September 2017

Really yummy coffee, reasonably priced and the best "brunch" that we had in Cusco. I don't think this is exactly a native Peruvian thing, but we were happy to have some great coffee and brunch food on one of our lazier days in Cusco.

1  Thank tabak0
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

I am currently sat in JC's cafe. It has a lovely, cosy feel to it. The cups are colourful and look locally made. I just had a breakfast but asked for no bacon or mushrooms and they substituted beans and chops potatoes without me asking which was a great surprise. The cappuccino was great and came with a sun on it which was cute. Its just down from the Loki hostel or up from the square with the church. I am genuinely thinking about coming back here for dinner but I have to find some place to hang out for a few hours first until my bus arrives. If I can though I will be back.