“last night of the trip and it's got to be .....Italian”
Review of Capriccio - Cusco

Capriccio - Cusco
Ranked #3 of 30 Dessert in Cusco
Price range: US$3 - US$3
Description: Desarrollar productos de primera calidad, basados en excelentes materias primas, con compromiso, honestidad y amor por lo que hacemos, innovando continuamente para ofrecer a nuestros clientes una gran variedad de productos, tanto dulces como salados. Capriccio es el lugar ideal para disfrutar de una experiencia inolvidable con ambientes cálidos y acogedores acompañados de un trato cordial y de la
Reviewed 21 November 2017

Italian in Cusco - and why not especially when the lasagne is made using Alpaca meat and Andean goats cheese. I suspect the pasta was probably made with local grain too.
Anyway that's my excuse for not eating more potato dishes.
My wife had a simple spaghetti with oil and garlic.
The Peruvian red was good and two glasses complemented a copious dinner so much so that we did not have any of the delightful looking cakes and puds that had been tempting us during the meal.
I not usually a desert person but I have two regrets here - I didn't take a shot of the desert cabinet and I didn't force down a portion of the lime mousse tart, or the chocolate gateau or the ....
£19 for two mains and 4 glasses of Peruvian red wine.

Reviewed 18 October 2017

We loved this restaurant which offers an excellent menu choice and good prices. The desserts are terrific and can highly recommend the apple pie with ice cream! So many delicious cakes to choose from. We Had two evening meals and one lunch time coffee and cake session. All very yummy. Staff are good and understand English.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

I went there twice. They got good food with good price and is not at all touristy. Servers seemed nice as well. I highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

We found this lovely Italian/Peruvian restaurant on our recent visit to Cusco. We were looking for a place for dinner not far from our hotel and gave it a try. Everything in the menu looked delicious and we went for pasta and meet - flavour, presentation and value for money is excellent. We liked it so much that went back on our last day in Cusco for cake and coffee! Tough choice but I could tell that you can't go wrong no matter what you choice. I'd definitely recommend it and will go back when I visit Cusco again!

Reviewed 29 August 2017

Had a cappuccino (6.00) and pie De Limon Helado chico (8.00). Both the pie and cappuccino were very good.
It wasnt very busy in the morning. I think it is more of an evening hang out.