1,442 results
All reviews senior suite private collection modern extension beautiful hotel old building new wing public spaces the main square santa catalina convent colonial mansion open courtyard hotel restaurant within easy walking distance zig zag breakfast buffet bottled water colca canyon
Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

We spent 4 nights here, one before Colca Canyon and three after. It was a delightful experience. The rooms are spacious, comfortable and clean. The staff is excellent on all levels. They remembered everyday how I like my eggs prepared, how my husband likes his coffee black, the maid folded our towels to look like an animal, Rubi in the dining room was terrific, Israel in the bar makes the best pisco sour I ever had and the assistance who stored our luggage actually put a “fragile” stick on my small bag after I cautioned him to take care with it as it held fragile items. Things like this really make a difference. We enjoyed room 106 as it was fairly quiet. I can see where rooms opening right off the courtyard would probably be a bit noisy if guests are at the tables out there. There are several courtyard areas to relax in and they have heaters out there. The dining room served us two great dinners. You are in easy walking distance of many good restaurants and the Plaza. I felt very safe walking in the evenings. The hotel is in a historic home once owned by one of Arequipa’s very affluent families. I would highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed one night before going to the Colca Valley and got room 103 . Very noisy as everyone who is staying there walk past,luggage rolls past and breakfast is in the courtyard as well as in the dining room.
We were coming back for two nights after the Colca Valley so requested a quieter room and with no hassle they arranged it.
We ground the staff excellent,wifi good and rooms spacious and clean.
Breakfast was good but all the plates very cold so hot food got cold very quickly.
Very central easy to walk everywhere

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
CustomerSatisfa... C, Manager at Casa Andina Premium Arequipa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Dear Robyn;

Thanks for sharing your feedback about your recent stay at Casa Andina Premium Arequipa Hotel.

I regret the inconvenience presented with the room assignment as well as the bad impression you took regarding the noise. It is really important for us to guarantee quality service from our rooms and we will definitely be taking into consideration your comments and will take immediate action to correct this matter that certainly affects our image as a hotel. On the other hand, I appreciate your comments regarding the staff and the service provided as well as the facilities in the hotel. In relation to the breakfast, We and our Quality Assurance team will implement actions so that our breakfast would not be affected by the temperature in the early morning.

Please be sure that the involved areas have received your feedback

I certainly hope that you shall give us another opportunity to serve you better.

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

The hotel and staff were great. The main foyer brings in a lot of light and is a comfortable resting spot to read and use WiFi when you’re tired from all of the walking. We had a room on the fourth floor which provided ample sunlight as well. The hotel is of course gorgeous.

However as a frequent traveler, I had a few issues. I think they need to make sure their eggs served during breakfast are fully cooked. They were consistently more than runny which can be a health concern. In addition, for a four star hotel they should provide guests with at least one free bottle of water. In smaller hotels in which I paid a lot less, often times they even gave us two free bottles. I think those two issues can be addressed quickly however.

Stayed: April 2018

Dear guest,

We appreciate the time you took to reviewing your experience at our hotel.

I am pleased you were very satisfied with staff and the service provided. Likewise, I appreciate your impressions regarding the main foyer and its light as well as the wifi service and the features about the room.

Nevertheless, I do apologize for the inconvenience you had with the eggs during breakfast time. We are really taking into account your feedback as it will definitely help us to note those matters that may need more attention from our side.

We truly hope that you shall give us another opportunity to serve you better.

Reviewed 21 April 2018

Very comfortable hotel with friendly helpful, English speaking, staff.
Good internet connection.
Close to main square, local restaurants and tourist locations.
Did not eat in restaurant other than breakfast but had room service food which was tasty.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
CustomerSatisfa... C, Manager at Casa Andina Premium Arequipa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for the time you set aside to share your nice comment regarding your experience at our hotel. Your impressions are very important to us and we are truly pleased to know that you were more than satisfied with our facilities and service provided.

We hope to have the joy of welcoming you back again anytime soon. It will be a pleasure for us to serve you.

Reviewed 19 April 2018

My husband and I spend our 45th year wedding anniversary in this beautiful hotel. We are from Peru, but live in USA and had never experienced such top, first class service in a local hotel. The service was amazing, Paola at the Front Desk was so welcoming and courteous, the servers at the restaurant like Pablo and Rubi were always there to tend to our needs and with such eagerness to please you. Gaby at their little boutique was so sweet, I could have bought the entire store. The whole staff you can tell are very dedicated and are there to please you. I will come back again and again.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Susana;

I appreciate the time you took to share your comments about your recent stay at our Casa Andina Premium Arequipa Hotel.

I am so delighted to know that you have received a wonderful service from our staff. Do not hesitate I will share your impressions with all the collaborators. For them it is really important to know that their work is very well recognized.

Finally I want you to know that we will waiting you and your husband for more anniversaries in any of our properties. I will be cheerful to welcome you back again.

Sincerely;