“Good food and service”

Book In Advance
More Info
US$15.00*
and up
Small-Group Arequipa Countryside Tour Including...
Ranked #3 of 103 things to do in Arequipa
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Great menu, awesome food and service. Probably the best in Paracas. Highly recommend their pizza and brownie. Had an awesome local IPA beer.

All reviews
in 8 reviews
"ash"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Another recommendation of my parents. I think they're fitter than we were, as my wife and I had quite some altitude problems getting up. But the camp below the icy part was perfect to get at least used to it. Gustavo was an incredible guide. We found Gustavo and El Misti Tours via viator who helped us with the city tour we did on our first day. The camp was well organized, even if it was a bit freezy. The actual hike in the night was the tough one but we made it with another couple. A hike I'll never forget. The view from the top is magnificient, especially when the sun came out. Just got the invitation to help Gustavo so it's my pleasure to recommend him here, as he did a great job. The only thing he could improve is to bring some better camping equipment but he said they're on it, so might be better already.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

You must visit this place if you do not do..where you are LOL...Arequipa become one of my favourites places.

Reviewed 9 February 2018

I am back to Arequipa four times, once in 1995, again in 2008, 2011 and now i 2018.
First time visiting Peru, the second time visiting Salar de Uyuni, and the third a tour to Chile and Argentina, this time I went to Bolivia. It is cheap if you arrive in Lima and from here you can visit, these 3 countries.

My point every thing have changed, Peru is getting bigger and bigger, so do Arequipa, but I always has booked throught WASI TOUR, because they are always there, I did Colca and Cuzco, with them. Very nice, Next time they arrange Salar the Uyuni and I visited also San Pedro. Their staff was all the time with me. So when I did Santiago de Chile, Mendoza and Buenos Aires, I did it with them. Cool. And this year just for fund Wasi tour is still in the same place, even my recommendation in the wall in their book is still there. I loved their small hotel too.

Good to be back to Peru and this time was to Bolivia.
Helle & Nanna