See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 July 2016

The hotel is located near the center of arequipa (5 min walk to historical center).
Very good and modern hotel, very good breakfeast, nice big rooms, nice helpfull staff, panoramic terrace on top, only a lot of noise from the street.

Room tip: I think rooms in the back are less noisy.
Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 May 2016

We stayed there for 2 nights in a new part at the back of the garden. The room was nicely decorated and had a good bed and bathroom but constructionwork all day was annoying. Also the room was dusty, I think also due to constructionwork.
Staff didnt seem to be interested in us at all when we came for breakfast, tv was on loud, radio in the kitchen was on, and the waiter was watching youtube on his Phone.
Had to ask for eggs ourself and coffee and tea were really cold.when I asked for hot water and they came back a minute later with water wich was stille as cold.
In all would not recomend it, wich is a shame because with a little more interest from personell could be rather good, especially since the location near the square is super.

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 October 2014

The hotel was OK. My wife thought it was nice but I felt it was lacking in a few areas. Simple things like no drinking glasses in our room are examples of where they are missing the boat. There are also no water bottles available in the room. You need to go to front desk for water. Room was clean. It is just two blocks from the main square but on a street with little else in the way of tourist shops, restaurants, etc. The hotel glass doors are always locked for safety. Night staff speaks not a word of English nor can they understand your requests. I tried to get a hair dryer for my wife (none in room) but they had no idea what I was talking about. There was one girl on the front desk during the day who spoke very good English and we utilized her to deal with others. (She told me there was a hair dryer we could have borrowed) Staff are all pleasant but do not understand anything but Spanish. Breakfast was OK (scrambled eggs on request), rolls, butter, jam, yogurt, fruit, etc. Good coffee – strong like most of Peru. The hotel has a ten block map of downtown Arequipa and our front desk friend told us what streets were safe and what were not. We had no WiFi issues like others.

Room tip: The hotel is a spread out facility and we did not see enough of the other rooms to assess all rooms. Our room was on a little courtyard with a swing seat and other chairs.
Date of stay: October 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank BobDallas
Reviewed 7 October 2014

My room was spacious and bright. The bed covers could have come from a magazine cover. The towel smelled nice and fresh and were top quality. I was on the up floor and it was really very quite even when traffic got going . My bathroom was very modern and had these really cool side lights that added a touch of elegance. The staff was very kind and helpful. Have read a couple of the reviews on this place and they must have stayed some where else . This is a nice hotel that goes above and beyond the call

Room tip: Upper floor in the back
Date of stay: September 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank josephbarbknecht
Reviewed 12 November 2013

Towels and over-bedspreads could be cleaner, Preferably without stains.
Our main complaint would be that the in-room window connects to the hallway (and could not be closed, as with many windows in Peru). as a result you could hear anyone in the hotel lobby and the opposite hotel rooms, it would have been better if they would have sealed these windows off. Now we could enjoy the music from other hotel guests.
Because Arequipa was one of the bigger cities we also took a bet to do our laundry here, cloths came back stiff and with some bleach spots on them.
Staff was helpfull and friendly, location was pretty good, very close to the city center.

Date of stay: October 2013