US$59
US$62
US$56
US$61
  • Breakfast included
Tambo del Solar Hotel(Arequipa)(Great Value!)
US$29
Casa Arequipa(Arequipa)
US$65
US$60
  • Breakfast included
Bothy Hostel Arequipa(Arequipa)(Great Value!)
US$15
La Hosteria(Arequipa)
US$88
US$74
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Positive Hostel & Backpackers(Arequipa)(Great Value!)
US$20
US$16
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 March 2016 via mobile

I just checked into this hotel this morning. I will say that the staff was accommodating when I arrived very early at 6 AM and provided breakfast and an early check in. However, after checking in to my room someone entered the room, without knocking. I assumed it was a checkin error and waited for a call from the front desk. NOTHING. Upon contacting the desk, I was told it was probably housekeeping. I waited for a callback. Never got one. Went to the desk and spoke with who I assume was the manager (dressed rather poorly, I might add). I FINALLY received an apology, but little else other than an offer of a "manual room key". Comically poor customer service - I've had this happen at other hotels and been offered a different room and some form of compensation.

The room is large, but the breakfast is mediocre at best and the hotel is showing its age. The junior suite kitchenette is poorly equipped for little else other than making coffee or tea.

I have two stars only because of the accommodation of an early checkin and hospitality from the houseman upon arrival. Otherwise I am disappointed and do not feel safe at this property. I hope my belongigs don't get stolen.

Stayed: March 2016
Reviewed 29 December 2015 via mobile

My family and I stayed here just for one night. The place had a very nice patio area with comfortable seating to hang out. The staff was helpful with all of our booking needs, especially Veronica. Rooms were spacious, modern and clean. 5-10min walk to plaza de arma. Very nice stay!

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
qpHotels, Guest Relations Manager at qp Hotels Arequipa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2016

Good Morning

welcome your recognition , it helps us to improve day to day and are committed to continue improving our support to get to offer a service of excellence.
Thanks again and hope to see you soon for qp qp Lima or Arequipa .

Danitza Chinchay
Corporate Attention.

Reviewed 23 December 2015 via mobile

I went to Arequipa alone 5 days ago, when i arrived at the hotel they couldn't do an early ckeck in. That was no problem I just went to know the city! When I got back I got a lovely Room, no view but fair! Best features in this hotel are: the varanda (lovely view of the vulcano), the breakfast was great, it's bot buffer but the food tastes wonderfully. Another huge plus at this hotel is the internet, the wifi is really great and works everywhere free of charge! The staff is also very helpful and nice!

Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 October 2015

The only hotel on our Peru trip where the staff were miserable, didn't smile and weren't overly helpful. Room 1 (downstairs) is to be avoided - it's small and the double bed was up against the wall on one side. We had an early start one morning (as most guests probably will if they are going to the Colca canyon) and requested an early breakfast. They were late providing it and it came in dribs and drabs with a very poor choice. Nothing hot. If you can get the Casa Andina hotel just around the corner, then go for it.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Martali14
Reviewed 4 October 2015 via mobile

I am here in this hotel for more than 6 weeks and know the progressive improvements they are doing to stay competitive. From cold (or not hot enough) water shower in the late winter mornings to very unreliable wifi connections I have experienced and hotel management always try to correct. Starting 3 October, wifi was top notch! Morning water for shower is "not as bad" as September.
I have to fairly praise the effort of the hotel's management for these important improvements/fixes.
There are some minor issues with housekeeping: like towel or bath floor mat, room slippers, and spare card key for electricity missing after the room is made, but that has been an easy fix at the reception. Thumbs up QP HOTEL!

Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business