All reviews swimming pool beautiful garden eggs juice colca canyon rooms are clean main plaza taxi peru
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

Don’t think I have ever given a hotel a bad review and I have written many. I’m 54 and have travelled extensively. I had a really bad feeling about this hotel from arrival call it women’s intuition. it started with the taxi driver driving around for 30 minutes with no idea where the hotel was even though I pulled up google maps for him to use as a sat nav, rang the hotel twice and handing the phone to him for instructions in Spanish still he couldn’t find it. Obviously this was not the hotels fault, but from there on in the rot set in. The room was awful smelly and sad, the breakfast well let’s say it was a few bits of sliced melon and scrambled egg and that’s being generous. Lucky we were only booked for 2 nights and if we had stayed in Arequipa would have looked for alternative accommodation, we decided to get over night bus to Paracas, we decided to go to Colca Canyon before we left Arequipa to see flight of the condors, which was amazing might I add. Anyway 3 am start so had to leave our luggage in reception from 3 am until 6 pm that day. Leaving things in the back pack that I would need for the overnight bus. Everything else was locked in suitcases. On our return to the hotel I mentioned to my friend that my blanket scarf wasn’t in my back pack where I’d left it, she said “o prob in one of the suitcases. As my uber had turned up didn’t have time to check. Also had a strange feeling about this as I know that was where it was left. Anyway arrived in Paracas check luggage no scarf. I said I blinking knew it got the hotel to ring them, guess what they said they couldn’t find it. Ok it was a cheapish scarf I’d purchased in krakow. That scarf came always on my travels because it was soft, a shawl and great for when u get chilly on a flight or car bus whatever. Silly I wanted to cry and angry at myself because in the pit of my stomach I knew. Ok you say hey you might have left it in your room and I will tell you no it was in that backpack. Anyway if anyone wants to hear about my amazing travel in Peru and Nice trips and hotels I stayed at I’m happy to help. Apologies this is long but as I say it has upset me it’s something I can’t replace.

Stayed: February 2018
Marianela Z, Gerente at Queen's Villa Hotel Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Dear Guest
We understand that you are very upset for your lost, but our employees are very honest and you could have lost your scarf somewhere else.
We are going to improve the maps to make easier to find us, Thanks for your review.

Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

Nice city hotel with swimming pool. The hotel is at about 15 to
20 min walking from the main plaza and the city centre. Taxi
is about 5soles. We had the superior bungalow, a nice spacious room but quite dark. Nice bathroom with shower. Pretty garden with lots of flowers. Breakfast is outside under a canopy, fresh bread and juice and eggs made to your wish. Best coffee we had in Peru. We only found the mosquitos to be quite a nuisance, hardly the hotels fault. Certainly value for money!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Marianela Z, Gerente at Queen's Villa Hotel Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2018

Thank you very much for your review; we had the pleasure to have you like a guest.
We are giving repellent to our guest now at the pool and gardens area to avoid mosquitos.
We hope to see you again to give you a warm welcome!

Reviewed 23 November 2017

Room Tip: We stayed in the Queen's Villa in october. It was great. It's a short walk to the old centre of Arequipa. The rooms are neat, clean and spacious. There's a good pool with a dozen of relaxing chairs.. Breakfast REALLY good as well.
Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thanks so much for your review, we hope to see you again!
greetings!

Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

The hotel is located somewhat outside of the city center, and has a very friendly atmosphere. The rooms are clean and ok. Breakfest is served in the garden around the pool area. The restaurant is small and not suited for larger groups. A taxi to the city center will only cost you between 5-8 Sol € 1,50 - 1,80

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
queens_admin, Gerente at Queen's Villa Hotel Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2017

Dear JanvDriel
thank you for your review and we are happy that you enjoy your stay at Queen's Villa Hotel.
Regards

Queen's Villa Hotel Team

Reviewed 9 May 2017

Very friendly staff. Having breakfast in the garden looking at mount Misti is an unique experience. Very good breakfast buffet in a wonderful environment (next to the pool in a beautiful garden). Quiet but only 15 minutes to Plaza Mayor.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
queens_admin, Gerente at Queen's Villa Hotel Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2017

We are very glad that you enjoy your stay at Queen's Villa Hotel. Thank you very much for your nice review, it motivates us to improve each day for the satisfaction of our guests !!!