“Excellent Lunch”
Review of Terra Luna

Terra Luna
Ranked #134 of 664 Restaurants in Cuenca
Reviewed 17 November 2016

Beautiful restaurant, you can see the attached to detail. The service was prompt and friendly, all of requests were met with a smile. The food is prepared fresh so it made for a relaxing time. The food was excellent, very fresh and well presented. The offerings are on the expensive side but you get what you pay for, an excellent Meal. My only complaint is paper napkins and placemats, this restaurant deserves better than paper products. We will be back in the near future.

Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

I live next door to this amazing restaurant. I've eaten there almost every day. The quality of food and the treatments used in preparation make this my very favorite. I also have to give a high 5 to the wonderful people who run and own it. I've never had a dining experience as great as my daily trip to Terra Luna and I've have owned several restaurants. Go see for your self.

Reviewed 19 July 2016

I have now dined at Terra Luna three times and it has become my favorite restaurant in Cuenca. From the moment I walk in the door to be greeted by the smiling faces and seated, the service and food has been impeccable. A smiling server, as well as the owner, Geraldo, has greeted me with offers of lovely wine selections, extensive menu choices, and the first restaurant in Cuenca to serve hot, fresh baked bread to munch on while making my choices. From there, the afternoon or evening has just gotten better. The hot food has been served hot and every one at the table has been served at the same time. Throughout the meal, If anything has been needed a server has been there without having to wait. All in all, one of the loveliest dining experiences I have had in a great athmosphere.

1  Thank pcole4321
Reviewed 8 May 2016

Terra Luna has made it into my top five restaurants in Cuenca. The service was excellent, the server spoke English which was helpful. The service was pprofessional and attentive. The food is well presented and was prepared with expertise. The lobster, mussels and shrimp entree was incredible. The restaurant is well decorated, it would be a plus if the lighting were dimmed.

Reviewed 5 May 2016 via mobile

Terra Luna is a wonderful new Restaurant in Cuenca. I have eaten both lunch and dinner there. Never had the same meal
Twice. Fabulous food and the owner, Jerry is personable and accommodating always. I have had the best Corvina with seafood sauce for dinner. My wife had chicken cordon blue. I have also tried the seafood soup, filled with shrimp, pulpa, clams and fish. Spectacular! Yesterday I tried the cervechi. Great as well! Try this place!