“A Good Sushi Option for Cuenca”
Review of Roll. Dot

Roll. Dot
Ranked #143 of 628 Restaurants in Cuenca
Reviewed 23 February 2017

Roll.dot is a modern and trendy feeling sushi shop paired with a sandwich shop of the same band right next door. Now, if I'm in an Asian restaurant in South America and my server sets the table with chopsticks... only chopsticks, I consider it sign of good things to come.

My sushi roll was good if just a bit on the dry side, but the presentation of the dish was indeed impressive. Fresh and finely shredded root vegetables composed a beautifully colorful and delicious salad that accompanied the roll.

I look forward to coming back to try the sashimi!

Reviewed 20 December 2016 via mobile

I want here for take out at lunchtime, the sushi was amazing, freshly prepared and reasonably priced. Would definitely recommend, I will be going back!

Reviewed 27 October 2016

I just wrote a review about NOE, the best Sushi so I thought I would write a review about the second best Sushi in Cuenca. Roll Dot has a younger feel to it and is very progressive. The younger Ecuadorian professionals eat here and it is very HIP. The sushi is outstanding, but pricey, but far less expensive than NOE. Where NOE is the place to go for a special evening out, Roll Dot is the place to go to get your SUSHI FIX. In the land of $3 and under lunches, it is hard to justify the $9-$10 price tag, but it is certainly worth the money if sushi is what you are after.

Reviewed 29 February 2016

So far my favorite sushi for delivery in Cuenca. I love the Steak Tataki Beef, Ninja Roll, California... they are all pretty good. I personally found this be be on the same level as Noe sushi in Cuenca and better than Sakura for delivery. Price is in between and fair.

Reviewed 18 December 2015

They make a very good sushi and the price is right. The restaurant is clean and the service is good. It's a small place, so they can't accommodate large groups. Perfect for 1-4 people eating together.