“Still one of the best restaurants in Cuenca and less than a block from my home”
Review of Black Angus

Black Angus
Ranked #36 of 638 Restaurants in Cuenca
Price range: US$6 - US$20
Cuisines: Barbecue, Fast food, Bar
Description: Red Angus grill, specializing in grilled meats, providing a quality experience for your palate, we have a highly trained team that will make your vision an unique experience.
Reviewed 19 January 2018

Black Angus has been at the top of my favorite list since moving to Cuenca. I admit that I am less than a block away from this great restaurant but my love for this place is not based upon proximity. The food, the great service and wonderful staff makes this my favorite place to eat. Definitely the best steaks in town but also great chicken dishes and other tempting delights as well. And for sure give their orange ribs a try, delicious.

1  Thank Lional

Reviewed 22 November 2017

I had my usual good lunch today at my favorite steakhouse, and I met some wonderful new people who found my juice drink fascinating and tried it to find it tasted very good too. As usual my hamburger and fries was delicious. Staly was his great usual self and his English is much better, wish I could say the same for my Spanish, I talked with the owner and her English has also improved a great deal. I have never met such a wonderful host and friend who makes you feel at home in her establishment.

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

The restaurant has a relax environment.
Dishes are well served and presented.
Everything was quiet testefull. The bbq wings were very good, and meats and bbq ribs as well.

A bit disapointed to know that even though its name is "black Angus" , they do not have angus meat on their menu.
For their burgers, they mention angus taste on the menu, but never asked if it was angus meat.

All arround, it was a good visit with good food

Reviewed 22 September 2017

I welcome back my friends and staff of the "Black Angus" restaurant. I know that you and your staff had a wonderful vacation, I wanted you to know that you were greatly missed of your great steaks and hamburgers.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

Black Angus was highly recommended by an expat friend, and did not disappoint.
We ate there three times in 3 weeks. The 22oz T-bone steak ($17.) was tender and cooked rare, as requested. I couldn't finish the small filet mignon ($13.) Our meals were accompanied by cottage fries and a nice salad. The waitstaff understand enough English to take your order. This is a very casual, small restaurant.
The cocktails looked amazing.