“Mediocre at best”

Ranked #12 of 674 Restaurants in Cuenca
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: International
Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

We are dutch ourselves and we heard they had good thai and italian food, so we went to check it out. It has a very out-dated and a tacky decoration. There is a very limited amount of dishes you can choose from and the italian dishes are just pizzas, which also don't have much options to choose from. If you just want a good pizza, you don't have to go here. Although the thai noodles were tasty, the portions are WAY too big. You can eat one portion with just 2 persons and have enough. A nice little touch however, is that they only have dutch beers. It was just really mediocre, I wouldn't really personally recommend it.

Reviewed 22 July 2018

Food was excellent, service a bit slow.... Excellent vegetarian dishes! Very much recommend it. Open on Sundays, which can be tricky in Cuenca.

Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

Quaint establishment with very friendly staff. The food was uniquely presented and all items were fresh. I think they should have item descriptions on the menu. What I thought I was getting and what I received were completely different than my expectations.

Reviewed 14 June 2018

A Pedir de Boca always makes me smile with the food presentation. The lunches and dinners are both excellent and priced reasonably. I always enjoy whatever meal I choose....and sometimes let them choose for me! Felip creates masterpieces with the food and the taste matches. Very attentive staff.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

It is not a secret, that when you travel in Larin America, with very few exceptions, the food is bland. And there are not many veggies included in your almuerzos, unless your budget allows you to splurge.
If you are craving a flavorful healthy meal, please do yourself a favor and visit this restaurant. You will most certainly enjoy the food, the drinks, desserts, the atmosphere. The dishes that we tried are very wel flavored, contain plenty of fresh veggies and seeds. The presentation is very creative. Oh, we wish to find restaurants like this in other places.
Bon appetit!