“Good Phad Thai ”

Ranked #12 of 664 Restaurants in Cuenca
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: International
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Nicely spiced. Generous portions, enough for two to share. Small, friendly place. Diverse menu, lots to choose from.

Reviewed 23 March 2018

My spouse and I joined two friends for lunch here. We have eaten here in the past, but a year ago.

Since it was lunch and we didn't want to be too full, each couple ordered a dish to share. We ordered the salad called Hell. The serving was bountiful and the server brought two plates. It was normal spicy, which was just right.

Our friends had a Thai salad that they shared. We all left pleasantly full.

The owner used to live in The Netherlands, so the interior has many Dutch artifacts. The inside is very whimsical.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

One of those places you would miss if you are driving. Definitely walk around the core of the city to find it. The food is extraordinary, the chef very accommodating and the prices aren't bad. We have multiple vegan requests and were very well taken care of. Will go back for sure

Reviewed 3 March 2018

My expat friend brought me here for my first meal in Cuenca. It was a delight. The chef/owner is a whiz in the kitchen. It was suggested that I try the specialty of the house (Thai noodles with shrimp) and it was a hit. I was asked how spicy and I said medium - it came exactly that way. There were lots of veggies in the dish so I felt very healthy eating this amazing food. I came here on my last evening as well and Felip did a surprise dish which was excellent. Great prices for some wonderful dishes. Many thanks to Felip and his staff - already looking forward to my next trip to Cuenca. Muchas gracias a todos.

Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

Too much vegetables for me. It wasn't as thai as I know, but they serve good portions and have good prices. If they had put less vegetable, I would have tasted more the meat.