“Something for everyone!”

Ranked #10 of 659 Restaurants in Cuenca
Price range: US$2 - US$7
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Open Wednesday through Sunday 8:30am - 3:00pm. Offering Great American Breakfasts and Daily Gourmet Sandwich and Salad Specials. Always Serving Organic Coffee Roasted Fresh Weekly. Come Relax, and Enjoy Our Tranquil Atmosphere and Views of the Gorgeous San Sebastian Park.
Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

Wonderful visit ! We had a quick look on trip adviser - and found this great restaurant high on the list and it did not disappoint
Great atmosphere- multiple areas for seating - and the menu has something for everyone - serval traditional plates as well as American type plates- the eggs where great the burger was delicious and huge - and the mimosas were refreshing - definitely recommend this place

Reviewed 6 May 2018

This place has it all: delicious food, enough seating for you and your friends, and a lovely environment in which to enjoy your meal. I've eaten here by myself and I've eaten here with friends. It's just the perfect place. My go-to is always breakfast foods and this place doesn't disappoint. I've had the burgers, salads and other lunch items and they are delicious too. Overall you can't go wrong.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

We ate here twice this past week, once for business, once with my husband. Both times, the food was enjoyed by all. Large portions for reasonable prices. The wait staff is always polite and helpful.

Reviewed 25 April 2018

I've been to this place twice. The food was delicious, especially the desserts. The service was quick and the servers were very friendly. The first time I ate a hamburger. The second time I had nachos with cheese, after these I tasted the desserts and these were amazing.
The atmosphere is very good and you can meet people from different countries. In general people use this place to learn new languages.
You can also drink beer and cocktails.

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Had a very good breakfast here. The cappuccino was excellent and my scrambled eggs were light and fluffy, something you usually don't get in Ecuador. The owner checked on us and made sure everything was tasty. We will be back.