“Lunch near IKEA at Carson, LAX”

Chiplote Subs & Shots
Ranked #97 of 670 Restaurants in Cuenca
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

Very nice lunch after we visit IKEA in Carson place

We were 3 persons so we order 2 meals and share
the plates are very big for one person

Everything great taste some TORTILLAS chicken, shrimp and steak mix with Guacamole with and BBQ RIBS with fries Really tasty

Good service

Reviewed 19 March 2017

In February I had a visitor from the US and he suggested Chiplote for breakfast. We had huevos rancheros and a coffee. The service was quick and the food presentation fine. Except a few minutes after eating I had a terrible stomach ache. I took a taxi home and was sick for the whole day. 3 weeks later the same friend suggested we go there again and give them a second chance. I had a same bad experience and I won't return to Chiplote EVER again!

Reviewed 3 February 2017

Service was great, good coffee, great fajita tacos and weakest mixed drinks I have ever had. Go for the food, coffee but skip the mixed drinks. Better buzz down the block.

Reviewed 27 January 2017 via mobile

This is a great little place on Calle Larga, with lots of other little bars on the street.
Happy Hour is 2 for 1 all day! Great pub food too.

Reviewed 9 October 2016

We go here all the time, but haven't written a review in a long time. Great guacamole, fresh salsa multiply chili sauces to choose from. My favorite is the corn tacos.. (maize) Always same waiters,ball friendly n helpful. Did I mention Happy Hour all day? Bloody Mary's till 4pm, on Happy Hour, are really fab, n spicy.zThere is an upstairs too. Cheers!!