“Great food”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 July 2015 via mobile

This restaurant offered a great selection. The pizzas were awesome and the lasagna was just delicious. The pricing is quite cheap . It's approx a 10 minute ride from El Centro.

Date of visit: July 2015

Reviewed 14 September 2014

we visited Bertuchi's the first time a couple of weeks ago, and we enjoyed a fine pizza cooked in a huge wood burning oven. we went again last night to sample something other than pizza. the ravioli my wife had and the risotto con fruta del mar were both excellent. since bertuchi's is only a 12minute walk from our house, we'll definitely be returning for pastas and pizzas when wee have the urge for Italian and I don't feel like cooking. our new favorite Italian restaurant in Cuenca

Date of visit: September 2014
Reviewed 31 March 2014

Excellent pizza. The menu is huge! The wine is good. The service is excellent. My friend and I shared a personal pizza which was two pieces for each of us. That was plenty of food, the wine was cold, and the agua con gas was perfect with this meal. I am living off the Tomebamba River and walked to the restaurant. It was a nice hike, be prepared for traffic. This is a very busy street. Take the time to search out this restaurant. Cuencanas like this restaurant, so did I.

Date of visit: March 2014
Reviewed 3 January 2014

Seven of us went to Bertuchis for a late lunch on a Friday afternoon. Service was prompt and efficient. The menu was entirely in Spanish but it was relatively easy to interpret. There were a wide variety of Italian and international entrees for $6 to $9. We ordered a variety of dishes. I had the chicken lasagna while my wife had the Florentine ravioli. Both were very good. Everyone seemed to enjoy the meal. Even though the servings were generous everyone cleaned their plates. One of the best Italian meals I have eaten in Cuenca. Highly recommended.

Date of visit: January 2014
Reviewed 22 December 2012

Good pizza in Cuenca can be hard to find, but Bertuchis is the best in town. The pastas are very authenic Italian and the portions are generous. Good solid family place.

Date of visit: July 2012