“Enjoy an excellent meal at Sofy”

Sofy Glocal Cuisine
Ranked #17 of 622 Restaurants in Cuenca
Description: Food from around the globe touched with local ingredients, every detail is taking care with so much love, the new location has a homey sophisticated ambiance.
Reviewed 3 February 2018

I just returned to Cuenca and ate lunch at Sofy yesterday. The food was delicious and the atmosphere is always friendly with attentive service. I especially look forward to enjoying Sunday brunch here! I have allergies but Sofia is considerate in preparing a meal I can enjoy without being concerned about ingredients used in preparation (which is the case at other establishments)

Reviewed 27 January 2018

They have moved twice in the last year. As of December 2017, they are now on Benigno Malo, which just happens to be the most convenient to us of their 3 past locations.

I have been there twice, and the food is good. My wife has been there half a dozen times in the month since they moved here, and she swears it is the best lunch in town.

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

Friends of ours introduced us to SoFy and we are so glad they did. Coffee is strong and delicious. The Shaksouka was hot and flavourful, the olives yummy and eggs poached to perfection. The poached eggs on smoked trout and advocado is the best alternative bennie I have ever had! Portion size is very filling, price point good. Too full to try the chocolate pie - I will be back!

Reviewed 4 January 2018

We went to Sofy’s new location opening night, welcoming her back to great El Centro location. Plenty of well placed tables and her renowned great food were in evidence that evening.the food was not only beautifully prepared and but it was exciting to look at as well. Each item well flavored and completely satisfying. This is a well earned local favorite.

Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

A popular local chef has opened this newish restaurant and it is a hit without even officially making its debut. The space is a charming indoor courtyard in a former hostal, if you can get a table. I had the hummus to start and it was freshly made and drizzled in very good olive oil. My shrimp and coconut cream sauce main was so good I would have it again tomorrow. The house made Bloody Mary was a treat!

sofia r, Owner at Sofy Glocal Cuisine, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2017

Thanks a lot for a very nice first review in our new location! We are so happy that you had a good experience.