All reviews bed dorm beds are super comfortable la floresta common areas walking distance central location hot water wifi curtains mattresses
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

We chose this hostel because of it's pick-up service from the airport and 24/7 check-in. The area is quiet and the kitchen sufficient. Rooms are ok. Living area has a nice view of Quito and is definately a bonus of this hostel.

Date of stay: September 2017
BoutiQuito, Director de Recepción at BoutiQuito Design Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Hi Marco!

Thank you for your comment, we love to know that your stay at BoutiQuito was pleasant.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

Fantastic Hostal with comfy beds and fluffy mattresses, dealt with one small issue quickly to resolution.
Friendly helpful staff, far enough away from the noise to effect a great nights sleep.
The common room has great views and where we met those interesting people along the way.
Recommended.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hi Colin!

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Quiet, stylish, clean. I had a room to myself, but the shared rooms seemed pretty spacious and cosy. The kitchen is well equipped. It is new, and in a very good condition, tastefully decorated. Very central location, in the middle of most of the places you'd want to visit in Quito. Great and helpful staff. Will stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2017

Hi Ivad!

Reviewed 4 June 2017

This place is clean, but not safe. I had an item, that was in front desk safe, stolen or lost by the staff. I was told my items would be safely secured, when I returned one of two bags was missing. They tried to blame a friend that I was with, whom I trust with my life. All in all, not only did they lose my bag, but they lied about. I understand mistakes happen, but the fact they lied made it worse. Frustrating..

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
5  Thank David M
Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

Breakfast: none for free but available to buy.
Bedrooms: we were in an 8 bed dorm downstairs. Very comfy beds. Lockers in the rooms. The morning sun was a bit bright so maybe some darker curtains and a curtain on the bathroom door?
Bathroom: ours was clean. Good showers with hot water. Not much privacy if someone uses the toilet while you're showering (only the shower curtain).
WIFI: worked very good in common area. Only sometimes in the room.
Other: great location. Good kitchen. Outdoor area to eat or socialise. Helpful staff. Nice views. $10 USD from the North Bus Terminal and $12 USD from the South.
Highly recommended!

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
BoutiQuito, Recepcionista at BoutiQuito Design Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2017

Hi Daniel!

Thank you for the review, we love it to know that your stay in BoutiQuito was nice.
We hope to see you back soon!

Thanks