“Very good hotel restaurant”
Review of Rincon de Cantuna

Rincon de Cantuna
Ranked #145 of 1,788 Restaurants in Quito
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Reviewed 30 October 2016

First class restaurant Ecuadorian themed in an enclosed colonial Spanish patio. Gorgeous with good food and lovely service. Ecuadorian food with beautiful table settings. The breakfast was tops.

Reviewed 5 October 2016

We stayed at the hotel so we had dinner there one night. We ordered a selection of small plates. All were very good and priced well. This is during the off season so the restaurant was not very busy. Compared to some other hotel restaurants in the area, this was as good or better.

1  Thank Rich30306
Reviewed 29 August 2016

The food was good, especially the seafood pasta and the staff were pleasent. Good service but wasn't impressed with the piped music that was being played throughout the meal.

Reviewed 24 June 2016

The one time we ate there my steak was so tough that I could only saw off a couple of bites. I showed my wife and she couldn't even cut a piece off. I showed the waiter too and asked him to have the chef try to cut it but that didn't do any good and I was charged for it anyway. So we didn't eat there again.

Reviewed 28 March 2016

This was the best dining experience that we had during our week-long stay in Quito. The atmosphere is relaxed and serene during the week, and more festive (with live music) during the weekend. The service staff are extraordinarily attentive and were so willing to make modifications for my picky children. The quality of the food was excellent, with a large variety of truly Ecuadorian dishes. Truly delicious food, as well as an extensive drink menu. I will return.