All reviewsrooftop barairport transfer servicepope francislavazza coffeefree mini barking suitesmall gymbag stolenrain showermajor shopping centreorder eggsgreat hotelmodern hotelon demandhotel of choicecoffee machine in the roombody lotion
Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

My husband and I loved the experience we had with Solace Hotel Santiago.
Exceptional service, very good breakfast and warm atmosphere.

The room is very clean and comfortable!

The location is fantastic, close to good restaurants and shopping mall

We do recommend it.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 June 2018

My wife and I stayed at the Solace Hotel for 2 nights and were very happy with every aspect. Apart from a very comfortable and good sized room, the restaurant has a very convenient restaurant and a pleasant bar and pool on the top floor, with views of the city and surrounding mountains.
Above all, however, the staff are amazing! Every single person we had dealings with was as helpful and friendly as could be. Nothing was too much trouble for them and they genuinely wanted us to have enjoyable stay. Well done Solace Hotel. We would love to come back one day!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
SolaceHotel, Guest Relations Agent at Solace Hotel Santiago, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Dear Guest,

It is always a pleasure to hear back from our guests!
We are happy to know you spent a good time at our property!

Hope to see again in a near future!

Reviewed 13 June 2018

Spent three nights in the hotel, staff were very welcoming and helpful during the stay. Rooftop area was excellent with a pool, small gym, bar and great views. My room was spacious, very clean and comfortable in all ways. It's not in the middle of city centre, but I would still prefer to be in this location since it felt very safe, and you could easily walk to the Santiago Metropolitan Park and the metro. A nice touch was the free welcome drink that you could have in the bar downstairs or at the rooftop. Also loved that all drinks in the rooms (all softdrinks, no alcohol) fridge were free of charge. I'm not a huge breakfast eater, but it had everything I could ask for.

Stayed: April 2018

Dear Monica,

It is always a pleasure to hear back from our guests!
We are happy to know you spent a good time at our property!

Hope to see again in a near future!

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

This is a truly great hotel and easily the nicest during my stay in Chile. Breakfast was very nice with many choices. The rooms had a lot of outlets including 120v for US appliances. Beds were dreamy with white linens. Very modern, spotless and made for sleeping. Highend coffee maker, bottled water and stocked mini bar (no alcohol) ALL FREE! Roof top pool was inviting but unfortunately it was winter. Gym had beautiful views. I would definitely return.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
SolaceHotel, Guest Relations Agent at Solace Hotel Santiago, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2018

Dear Gemma

Thanks for sharing your experience at Solace Santiago Hotel!

We are happy to hear that our guests had a great time at our property.
We work hard to keep everything on point so our guests feel welcomed and pleased.

We are looking forward to your stay at Solace Santiago Hotel again!

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel for several nights and highly recommend it. Great location near the metro, lovely room and lobby, rooftop bar with a view of the Andes and a small pool, great service at the front desk and in the restaurant. The room was really nice and they gave me an upgrade.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo

Dear Mrs Karen

Thanks for sharing your experience at Solace Santiago Hotel!

Our mission as a company is to provide an excellent service, besides offering unique and stylish installations.

We remain waiting for your comeback to Solace Santiago Hotel!