“Great Pizza and Salad”

The Pizza Factory
Ranked #131 of 4,852 Restaurants in Santiago
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 2 January 2017

Ate at this place twice in the Bella Vista area. They have good pizzas and salads. If you're not hungry, you can split a pizza and salad with another person. Reasonably priced. If you're a beer sn ob, though, I would advise against some of the local beers. They didn't taste that great.

1  Thank KTravelNotes

Reviewed 24 December 2016 via mobile

Popped in on my way back from some sightseeing to the metro.

Really fast efficient and friendly service despite some language issues.

Great choice of pizzas, a wide ranging beer menu and Nutella dough balls for dessert. Yum. Prices are also really reasonable too.

Would definitely use again.

Good work team Pizza Factory

1  Thank Bob A
Reviewed 7 December 2016 via mobile

We had lunch here. The pizza was barely warm and not tasty. It is in a touristy place so don't expect a lot for what you pay. This was the worst pizza we had in Chile.

Reviewed 2 December 2016

We really liked this place from the get-go. We were greeted by who I assume was the owner and found some seats in the shade. As we haven't been to Chile before we were unsure of what to order in the way of drinks and food and our host was more than happy to help. He went above and beyond to ensure that we experienced local flavours to suit both our tastes. He also provided some helpful tips regarding attractions in the surrounding areas which was greatly appreciated.
The food itself was excellent, probably one of the best pizzas I've had. Definitely visit if you can, very moderate prices and a very good choice in bellavista.

1  Thank tbutler_33
Reviewed 21 November 2016 via mobile

Pizza was fantastic and ok price. The beer......oh the beer. Austral (AMAZING) on tap!!!! It was expensive! (3,850p) but she tried to explain but my Spanish didn't extend that I thought she was trying to explain second was reduced. As I left I noticed 2 beers for 1 per person! Rushed back in to claim the second!!!! They honored it after I left :)
Happy Man!