US$141
US$222
US$184
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$212/night.

Kennedy Hotel(Santiago)
US$113
US$157
Atton Vitacura(Santiago)
US$109
Happy House Hostel(Santiago)(Great Value!)
US$41
  • Breakfast included
Rado Boutique Hostel(Santiago)(Great Value!)
US$58
  • Bar/Lounge
Hostal Forestal(Santiago)(Great Value!)
US$46
US$41
  • Breakfast included
Che Lagarto Hostel Santiago(Santiago)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$59
  • Breakfast included
All reviewslas condestop floorparque arauco malltypical courtyardfree laundrywashing machines and dryersactual propertysoccer clubhandled perfectlymarriott customer serviceshopping and dining optionslarge screen tvstrong water pressureroom cleanlinessa great shopping mallsmall indoor poolgreat reception
Reviewed 20 April 2016

Stayed here one night only. Hotel is very new and everything is spotlessly clean and modern. Location is not close to the city centre or attractions but very handy for a huge modern mall. A bit of a walk to the metro. Staff were pleasant.
Comfy bed and very spacious and quiet room.

Stayed: March 2016
Eduardo Y, General Manager at Courtyard Santiago Las Condes, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2016

Dear guest "anthiso", I am happy you enjoyed your stay and our staff provided you a pleasant service. It is great to read that everything was spotlessly clean because I believe this is one of the most important things in a hotel, and in addition, a modern and new product to enjoy. Thank you very much for your comments and hope you visit us soon at Courtyard Santiago Las Condes. Thank you very much. Eduardo Yoshimoto - General Manager

Reviewed 11 April 2016

The courtyard is next a regular Marriott so we kept getting dropped off and picked up at the wrong one, but not a major problem.
We enjoyed our stay immensely.
The rooftop enclosed pool was great, and the view from ther and everywhere fantastic.
The included breakfast was amazing!
The restaurant and bar were first class.
Our room was spacious and comfy.
And tho it is outside the city center it is in great location for shopping and eating.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear guest "buddydial", there is no better feedback for us than the title from your comment. Thank you very much indeed! My team and I are very happy you wished to stay longer and enjoyed our views from the pool and the food & beverage offerings. I really appreciate your words and we look forward to welcome you again if your travels bring you back to Santiago in the future! Thank you very much. Eduardo Yoshimoto - General Manager.

Reviewed 9 April 2016

Marriott is always my first choice in hotels, mostly because of the excellent service they provide. The Courtyard Las Condes far exceeded my expectations. This is no stateside Courtyard! From check-in to check-out, the service was outstanding. The hotel is clean and upscale, and the Bistro is a very good restaurant (the conger eel is delicious). Breakfast buffet has a wide variety of foods, all good. There is plenty to do around the hotel, and the nearest Metro, for easy access to the rest of Santiago, is about 3/4 of a mile. Wireless internet is fast with a good signal in all parts of the hotel. I highly recommend this hotel; I would not consider staying anywhere else in Santiago.

I took a TransVIP shared ride from the airport to the hotel on Saturday morning. It cost $12 and took about 40 minutes (we let off three other passengers before reaching the Marriott). I took a Marriott van back to the airport at noon on Monday, and it took 25 minutes. The Marriott vans are not metered, and it cost 30,000 pesos (~$45). Had I negotiated the price before we left the hotel, I probably could have gotten a cheaper ride, but I didn't notice the lack of meter until we had started for the airport. The front desk wanted a pre-charge of 50,000 pesos, so it's best to go downstairs and have the concierge get a cab, unless you are short on cash.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo

Dear Mr. Kirk, thank you very much! I feel really honored with such great comments coming from a guest who experienced many Marriott hotels and I am very happy to know we exceeded your expectations. I can´t wait to meet you when you come back to Santiago to personally thank and welcome you. Regarding the taxi service prices, the ones from the street are certainly more affordable due to the differences on safety and comfort, and there are many options we can offer with different prices. Thank you very much again for your comments and recommendation and please look for me when you return to the hotel to personally meet you. Thank you very much. Eduardo Yoshimoto - General Manager

Reviewed 4 April 2016

Very fine hotel in a very nice neighborhood. Exercise room is on the top floor, including a large pool, with great views. Rooms are spacious with comfortable beds and roomy baths. The only negative is a pricey breakfast, but there are alternative restaurants such as Starbucks nearby. Rates are reasonable for the city.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank turneraw

Dear Mr. "turneraw", I am glad we were able to provide you a great experience and attend all your expectations in our new hotel. Our rooms and location are really appreciated by our guests and am glad to know you have appreciated this! Thank you very much for your comments and suggestions and please let me give you a tip for the future to include the breakfast in the rate. This way it is more affordable and you can enjoy a full and high quality breakfast buffet! We hope you come back again in your next visit to Santiago. Thank you very much. Eduardo Yoshimoto - General Manager

Reviewed 29 March 2016

The actual property and staff are excellent: clean, spacious room, very helpful English speaking staff, good buffet breakfast. Convenient to large mall BUT the metro is a 1/2 hr walk and the historic stuff most tourists want to do/see is a distance. If you are in town for business, it is a good location for most but for the tourist I'd prefer a more central location.

Room Tip: I got upgraded to a room with a view of the Andes and couldn't stop staring out my window at dusk.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank livetoeatwell
Eduardo Y, General Manager at Courtyard Santiago Las Condes, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2016

Dear guest "livetoeatwell", thank you very much for comments, specially the one regarding breakfast coming from a guest with your nickname! I am glad our staff provided you an excellent service and our rooms were clean and spacious. I understand the metro can take 15 to 20 minutes walking but it usually works as a moment to relax and enjoy, walking through the Araucano Park and the safe, clean and modern area of Nuevas Las Condes. It is a moment to take a break from the busy and noisy downtown. Thank you very much. Eduardo Yoshimoto - General Manager.