All reviewslas condestop floorparque arauco malltypical courtyardwashing machines and dryerssoccer clubheated indoor poolhandled perfectlymarriott customer servicelarge screen tvamerican chainshopping and dining optionsa great shopping mallgreat receptionthe dining room staffbig showeruber ride
Reviewed 11 December 2015

We stayed next to last day here. It is next to a very large upscale mall .with great restaurants. We did the hop on hop off double decker bus tour and had a ball! Then alas we had to go 11 miles back to Holiday Inn a great place to go home. Bus stops at a Funicula similar to a gondola ride, but is Containers moved up and down on railroad tracks. At the top food service, and a picture opportunity 360 degrees. Get off at Stop number 2 a great restaurant with giant mugs of Christal and the best Paella I have ever had. Walk it off with great vendor shopping across the street.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Eduardo Y, General Manager at Courtyard Santiago Las Condes, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2015

Dear guest from sunny Florida, thank you for taking the time to share your experience and your impressions about the touristic places in our city and our hotel. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our facilities and appreciated the view from the pool, the gym and terrace in the 18th floor. Especially this season guests can appreciate the view of the beautiful mountains, the sunrise and the sunset all from the same place! I hope you were able to get a great picture from there! Thank you very much. Eduardo Yoshimoto - General Manager

Reviewed 11 December 2015

Great rooms, great service and very well trained personnel. Located next to the Arauco Mall. It has great views from all rooms. Lobby entrance is located at the 7th. Floor. It has a beautiful swimming pool at the top floor of the hotel.

Room Tip: All rooms have good view to the mountains.
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business

Dear guest, thank you very much indeed for your comments! I am very happy to know that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel, not only the new and fresh product, but also the service from our team. Your words motivate us to keep working and enhancing our services to delight our guests. We hope you visit us again in the future. Thank you very much. Eduardo Yoshimoto - General Manager

Reviewed 9 December 2015

We just flew in on an all night flight. The hotel is fairly new and the staff quite friendly. There are a pool & gym to help work away the jet lag. The hotel is situated right next to a supermarket and mall with are many restaurants. The area is away from most tourist sights, though. It' a good place to rest but not overly convenient.

Stayed: December 2015
Eduardo Y, General Manager at Courtyard Santiago Las Condes, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2015

Dear Mrs. Marlynne, I appreciate your comments about the hotel and I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and our facilities such as the gym and the swimming pool. They are indeed of great assistance for jet lag and very appreciated by our guests. Thank you very much and hope to see you soon. Eduardo Yoshimoto - General Manager.

Reviewed 9 December 2015

I stayed here for 2 nights with my elderly parents before a Cruise. The hotel staff was very helpful, and I loved the modern feel of the hotel and the rooms. One of the best things for me was its close location to the mall which was very convenient for getting on the Santiago Hop on Hop off tour and restaurants. The hotel breakfast was very good, and our lunch at the hotel restaurant was also very good and reasonably priced. The view from the top floor was breathtaking, and I love the swimming pool.
We had 2 minor issues, the first was the hotel is so new our taxi driver had trouble finding it, luckily it is right next to the Marriott. The only other comment is the step into the shower/bathtub is very high. You may want to see about a handicapped room if that may be a problem.
I wish I had written down the names of all the staff as they were so helpful. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone needing a great place for a reasonable price.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
Eduardo Y, General Manager at Courtyard Santiago Las Condes, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2015

Dear guest from beautiful Salt Lake City, I am very happy that you appreciated our friendly service and that you chose us to enjoy Santiago with your parents before the Cruise. The hotel location is indeed very convenient and the swimming pool is a really must! I appreciate your feedback and thank you very much for your recommendation. We look forward to your next stay! Thank you very much. Eduardo Yoshimoto - General Manager

Reviewed 7 December 2015

The hotel is located right next to a mall, where you can find many restaurants, including some familiar American chains. The parking garage is free, just need to validate your ticket at the front desk and at the kiosk machine, but one night the garage entrance was blocked/closed after 10pm; fortunately, there's a garage worker who managed to let us in. Otherwise, no problem with the parking. Breakfast is excellent. It is provided with our rate. If not, it's about $9 per person. The gym and the pool at the very top level are very good. It has a great view of the city and the mountains on that level, must check it out!

Pictures provided by the hotel are exactly what you get. A very nice, clean (seem very new as well), and well managed hotel. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Higher level the better
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family

Dear guest CXGTraveler, thank you very much for your comments and your recommendation! I am glad you could enjoy some of our exclusive diferentiators such as free parking, our breakfast buffet and the beautiful view of the mountains from the gym and swimming pool in the 18th floor. I am very thankful for your comment of our realistic pictures and for the great one you took and posted here! Thank you very much. Eduardo Yoshimoto - General Manager.