“If you're in the mood for yummy pizza”
Review of Peztoro

Peztoro
Ranked #147 of 4,850 Restaurants in Santiago
Price range: US$3 - US$25
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 1 September 2016

Good pizzas here in a fun, festive environment. Open pretty late. I recommend the quatro formaggi and the peztoro pizza (prosciutto, arugula, parmesan cheese).

Reviewed 27 August 2016

Many of the restaurants in Lastarria are closed for lunch on Sundays, so we decided to try one of the restaurants in Patio Lasterria. We were glad that we had not been put off by the rather schoolroom looking wooden chairs as they were surprisingly comfortable.
It was early for lunch by Chilean standard and all the restaurants were keen for our custom. We shared a mixed ceviche and each had the pulpo a la grilla. It was all delicious including the pisco sour and limonade clasica.
The octopus was really tender and tasty, my only slight criticism would be that it was quite a cold day and the ceviche came after the octopus. We had planned to eat it first but the octopus would have been cold as well had we waited. To be fair both dishes were on the same part of the menu and we had not actually asked to have the ceviche first.
The pizzas seemed very popular with other clients and they looked good and people were tucking in with gusto. Maybe we will go back and try one! Our bill was 27.500 clp.

Reviewed 25 July 2016

Pez Toro is a big restaurant, certainly they last with the order but it worth it. Here, I order Pizza and Frozen limonade always , wooow they are really good. Once, I ordered Calzoni and it was fine but the dough was too thick for me, but that's all. The service is always good and I have had a lot of different drinks here and they are just great, all of them. This place is good for friends and family meetings.

Reviewed 23 July 2016

Went there with my wife and children, they serve very good pizzas, and some other italian food, absolutely recommended for families... a nice terrace invites to "extended" lunch with good weather...you will not regret...

Reviewed 22 April 2016 via mobile

The restaurant is located in a precinct with half a dozen other restaurants. The area has a nice buzz & busy.

I had a seafood pizza which was very tasty with thin crust & a good helping of cheese & seafood. Followed this with a very good serving of creme brûlée.

Nice place for dinner or lunch.