1,521 results
All reviews double tree front desk costanera center great hotel chilli largest mall tallest building corner room breakfast buffet shopping mall executive lounge walking distance las condes business district late check i highly recommend this hotel business trip
Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the Doubletree Santiago for a quick two nights before heading to Northern Chile and I was really impressed with the Staff. I would like to thank Daniel at the front desk for going out of his way to make sure I enjoy my stay. Also, Macarena and the other gentleman as the bar (sorry I can't remember his name) for helping me practice my Spanish. Genesis in the executive lounge was also so friendly and sweet. The rooms were nice and clean and gym had just enough equipment. The only downside I can think of was I didn't really want to explore the city. I just wanted to eat and drink and chat with the staff!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Broderek A
Reviewed 10 October 2018

This is my favourite hotel in Santiago and they have the best concierge guy Freddy. I visit Santiago often for business and this is where I always try to stay. Rooms are nice, wifi works fine and the staff are great and speak english well.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 7 October 2018

I enjoyed staying at Double Tree Hotel. The room was spacious and comfortable. The only drawback was the check-in time which is at 15:00 making the check-in a bit frustrating especially when one arrives early in the morning. Make sure that you request an early check-in.The hotel is located in a convenient location only 5 minutes walk from the metro station.

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed 6 October 2018

This was my first stay at this property.

I had to make certain arrangements for me and a colleague before my arrival, like airport pick up and having the room ready for an early arrival. Thanks to Ronald and Cindy (front desk) all was just perfect. Upon arrival, great touch to be given a warm cookie, feels good after traveling 14 hours. The courtesy and attention at the front desk while doing the check-in was perfect.

Room was ample, bed very comfortable, good water pressure although it drastically fluctuates from warm to very hot. The only thing that could be improved would be the lighting, there are some spots that are dark throughout the room.

Breakfast buffet has good quality, varied selection and great service. The hostess is really a nice person. Personnel will do anything to satisfy your meal needs. A couple of times I had lunch and dinner, food quality and value were very good. While I stayed there was a 30% discount promotion for guests.

Jaime in the bar area, great personality and superb service.

Yes, I will definitely return to this property. I have stayed many times at the Marriott properties in Santiago; this is different, every employee I interacted with was extremely pleasant, professional and with a genuine “can do attitude”. The overall quality is noticeable.

Date of stay: October 2018
1  Thank CandyManMia
Reviewed 30 September 2018

The Hilton DoubleTree is a beautiful modern hotel with super professional and friendly staff. They are keen to support both your business needs and your thirst for some leisure time. Great rooms with beautiful views, wonderful food, great relaxation and dining areas with terrific ambiance.

Date of stay: September 2018