All reviews noise from the street great location very pleasant stay santa lucia rooms are small earplugs heating
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

This hotel is just two blocks from the Santa Lucia metro station. It is a small hotel which is kept clean and tidy. The rooms are small, the bathrooms are tiny. Beds are comfortable, and most of the rooms have a/c. The staff are friendly and helpful, and speak some English. The breakfast was disappointing, and scant. However, there are other breakfast options nearby, and also there is a nice little convenience store next door.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Eileen3
Reviewed 12 March 2018

The hotel is very tired and could use some attention. The rooms are very small, but clean with comfortable beds. It you have many electronics you should bring a cord for multipal devices. The breakfast is boring but substantial. The staff are the ones who make your stay there a pleasant experience.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 1 January 2018

This hotel is the chosen starting point for a travel group I often use.

Pros: The desk staff were nice enough. It's in a good location, with amenities close by.

Cons: It was noisy if you had a room at the front looking out to the street. I slept in the narrowest single bed I've ever encountered. In fact one morning I rolled from my back to my side and fell out of the bed! (And I'm not *that* big!). Breakfast was okay.

Date of stay: December 2017
Reviewed 8 October 2017

Had a very pleasant stay at Riviera. Although there was a language barrier, staff were (very) patient with my broken spanish. I was also getting over the cold and a staff member had taken noticed and offered me cold and flu tablets! I was not expecting that at all but it was highly appreciated!
Breakfast was simple, staff would toast bread fresh for you when you sat down. Otherwise the selection was basic.
Rooms were clean and well lit. Beds were comfy. Yes, you do get the noise from the street but that didnt bother me. WiFi signal was good for the most part. Ended up moving rooms during my 2nd night and it was a little touch and go but ok.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

Spotlessly clean, comfy beds, very sweet staff who were really helpful despite the language barrier. Right near a park and about ten mins walk from the main square and cool neighborhoods for dinner and drinks.

It is noisy at night (though nothing earplugs can’t handle) and the bathrooms are tiny, though the water pressure is excellent. Decor is a bit dated.

Date of stay: September 2017