1,601 results
All reviews club level chilli top floor the financial district executive floor junior suite car service concierge staff rooftop pool excellent hotel lobby bar w hotel luxury hotel las condes subway station hotel restaurant comfortable rooms
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

Amazing that this hotel has only 3 treadmills in the gym. But even worst that only 1 has been operating this week. I reported to the staff but no action or response so far. Staff in the gym quickly requests your room # but offers little help to guests. More like a cheap hotel.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank franciscog289
RCSTGO, Assistant Director of Rooms at The Ritz-Carlton, Santiago, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2017

Dear Francisco G,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your insightful feedback and details about your experience at the Fitness Center. I sincerely apologize for the inconveniences you encountered during your visit.

I would like to have the opportunity to speak to you in regards to this stay.

You can reach me at + 56 22 473 7533 or by email at enrique.solari@ritzcarlton.com

Best regards,
Enrique Solari

Reviewed 15 August 2017

The Ritz stands up to its reputation in Santiago with a beautiful property, excellent service, nicely appointed rooms, and a nice selection of amenities. All of this, and conveniently located along the city's metro system so you can get around the city easily.
The front desk and concierge at the hotel provided ongoing and excellent help as we navigated the city. We arrived early, our bags were stored for us, and we were able to make use of the hotel's spa as well as wander the city a bit.
Our room was immaculate and extremely comfortable. Our view of the city was amazing. We ate several meals at the restaurant onsite and although a bit pricy, the food was excellent. We enjoyed our servers as they always seemed to provide the right amount of attention, humor, and interest without being intrusive.
I stayed at the Ritz with my 16 year old son and he also enjoyed the property and amenities.
The hotel's car service was nice but we also ventured out on the city's metro system. It was easy to get around in town and see the sights, while not being nervous about our safety or getting back. The neighborhood was quiet in the evenings and the hotel is surrounded by other great options for eating out without feeling like we were residing outside of Chile's true vibe.
I highly recommend this as a place to stay while visiting Santiago.

Room tip: Our room faced the front of the hotel and had a beautiful view of the city lights.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 August 2017

This hotel is centrally located and my absolute favorite in Santiago. Amenities and staff always top notch and you feel welcome dand at home. Great for business meetings and corporate functions and events. I would highly recommend to colleagues and friends.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company
Reviewed 2 August 2017

Stayed at RC Santiago after a week of skying. Had been there a few years ago, hotel remains in great shape with excellent rooms, very good food and service.

Pool area and Gym are always a high point.

Location is also a plus, nearby metro station, costanera mall and diverse shop and restaurant options.

My only remark was a true negative impression on having to pay for the internet. In my experience it is outrageous that a 5* hotel charging 300+ USD a night would even think of charging you for wifi. Regardless of the price, this is out of sync with this level of accommodation. I even tried to argue and get exemption with no success.

One other issue was renovation. They are working on a few floors and work starts at 8:30 am. Not terribly noise but surely they could push it to 9:30 or so considering many of us were there on vacation related trips.

Other than that a good experience.

Room tip: Some floors are currently under renovation, ask for a distant floor.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 July 2017

On the good side, the hotel has a great staff, who are very friendly and helpful, and the hotel is in a wonderful location, where it is easy to go for a walk, find restaurants, or go shopping.

On the disappointing side, the rooms are run down, the fitness center is very dated, with broken equipment, the pool is too short for swimming laps, and the locker rooms are sad given that this is supposed to be one of the best hotels in Santiago.

I am going to try somewhere else next time.

Room tip: Ask for--and then check that it actually is--a quite room. Mine had noise from the road below.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank widgi123
valentina s s, Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Santiago, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

Dear widgi123,
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback and thank you for recognizing the work our Ladies & Gentlemen. I would like to apologize that we didn’t meet your expectations. The hotel is undergoing a renovation at the moment to address all the shortfalls mentioned by you. I hope you give us the opportunity to welcome you back in one of our newly renovated rooms during your next stay.
Please do not hesitate to contact me for anything you may need.

Warm regards,