W Santiago(Santiago)
US$280
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$327/night.

US$229
Hostal Forestal(Santiago)(Great Value!)
US$36
US$35
  • Breakfast included
All reviewssheraton hotelfloor loungesan cristobalindoor poolsteam roomchillitop floorrooms are largedinner reservationsbusiness travelerlate checkoutexcellent hotelstayed nightsritz carltonlong flightconciergebidet
Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

Booked with points. Nice room, but dated. Service is good for the most part, but really disappointed to hear that the breakfast buffet wasn’t included with the points booking. This wasn’t clear to me when I made the reservation. I could have saved points by booking elsewhere and therefore can’t recommend this hotel. Might be a good option if you’re traveling on business and your company is paying in full for you.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 20 July 2018

Dear RVP88,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Sheraton Santiago Hotel and Convention Center and providing your honest feedback on the Guest Satisfaction Survey.

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations. We have shared your feedback with the reservations department to ensure the necessary guidelines are in place to prevent those issues to occur in the future.

Once again, thank you for your valued feedback and we hope to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to Santiago.

CLAUDIO ARAYA
Guest Relations Executive
Sheraton Santiago Hotel & Convention Center
claudio.araya@marriott.com

Reviewed 15 July 2018

Great hotel with nice views to the mountains. I did expect more from the luxury collection, the hotel is nice, but far from luxurious. The room bathroom is wonderful, but the room doesn't even have a coffee maker, which is something very strange.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the front of the hotel have a wonderful view to the mountains.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Patricia M, Guest Relations Manager at San Cristobal Tower, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Santiago, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2018

Dear Daniel L,

Thank you for leaving us your comments regarding your last stay.
It will be a pleasure to receive you in the future.

Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel several times and it is one of my favorite hotels in Santiago. The rooms are of a good size, clean and tidy. Service is very good and staff are ever willing to help out. The breakfast on the top floor is really cool with great sights to take in with breakfast. There are several things to do in the hotel, like the gym, spa, indoor and outdoor swimming, bike for hire, nice pub and a little kiosk to buy small items. The concierge service is excellent and the internet is very reliable and quick. I recommend this hotel for sure.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

Dear Divesh K,

Thank you for leaving us your feedbackregarding your last stay.
We are happy to know, you enjoyed our instalations and friendly staff.

Reviewed 29 June 2018

from the moment we checked in with our entire family everyone from the concierge to the cleaning staff went out of their way to make us feel welcome and comfortable. Richard A. at check in helped us with all our needs including having a cake sent for a birthday celebration. Highly recommend this hotel. Location was terrific but the staff really made it.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Patricia M, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at San Cristobal Tower, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Santiago, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

Dear Birdog393,

Thank you for taking the time in leaving us your lovely comments. We are happy to know you had a great birthday celebration with us.
Looking forward to hear from you soon!

Reviewed 4 June 2018

I had not been back in 32 years, and I decided to visit the ol' mother country. I was lucky to get a high floor opp The Neruda Suite and my views were amazing towards Mapocho, the Andes and down town Santiago - perfect post card. I had business to conduct elsewhere and The fully ordained Les Clefs d'Or Concierge ( and I am sorry, I have lost his name, just look for the Keys on his lapel) arranged many a task including, but not limited to; Helicopter transportation to my meeting at Lapostolle Winery in the Colchagua Valley. Managed to organize a car to take me to Llay-Llay for a surprise visit, got a City Heli ride to show my nephews their incredible city from up above and tried very hard to get my Vegetarian/ Vegan meal in my Latam flight to Buenos Aires ( which was impossible as this is the type of airline they are, even in Business Class). Breakfast and happy hour upstairs in the lounge was fantastic every day. There was a lounge bar with massive monitors at the ground floor that I believe also serviced Sheraton guests, this was fun as well. The staff of this venue were my favorite as they were super welcoming. I also went to the Gym and used the Steam room (too many marraquetas). My room was big and the housekeeping service adorable. Everybody from front office to the porter, amazing. I must commend the talents and incredible service of the senior concierge -you know who you are, you saved my life and with out you this TA score would not have been ;possible. I would like to thank the Staff and Management of this incredible property - my return is eminent. Saludos y abrazos.

Room Tip: ask for "facing the Mapocho River"
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Patricia M, Guest Relations Manager at San Cristobal Tower, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Santiago, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Dear Constanzo1968,

Thank you for taking the time in leaving us your lovely comments.
Roberto, our Clefs D'Or Concierge, will be happy to receive your congratulations with the rest of our team.

Please do not doubt to contact me whenever your travels brings you back to Santiago.