All reviews los leones great location costanera center hotel is located upgraded to a suite sculpture park the room was nice quiet street business hotel providencia neighborhood nice area close to metro station breakfast buffet few blocks latin america reception staff comfortable hotel
Reviewed 27 May 2018

Went there with my wife and three girls under 4 years old for four days. The staff was very courteous and the rooms are clean, if not luxurious. I would say that this hotel delivers about exactly what you would expect from the 4 Points brand. You will be satisfied but not blown away - except maybe by the view from the roof deck pool.

The hotel is helpfully located about four blocks from a major shopping center (Costanera center) that also has laundry service on the basement floor. The neighborhood has everything that you might need - grocery, pharmacy, Burger King, etc.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Silvana M, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Santiago, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for giving us a nice review .

We are sure that all of our hotel staff enjoyed meeting your needs as much as you have enjoyed your stay.

Best regards,

Hotel Four Points by Sheraton Santiago.

Reviewed 21 May 2018

We were at this hotel for our pre cruise stay. It was very convenient, close to subway, restaurants, etc. The room was clean and quiet. Staff was helpful, especially the arrangement for airport pick ups, port transfer and a short excursion. I will definitely stay there again if I ever go back to Santiago.

Stayed: January 2018
1  Thank happydiner168
Silvana M, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Santiago, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you for giving us a nice review and for recommending our hotel to other travelers.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 7 May 2018

I had a 3 night stay here. Rooms are spacious, shower might be a tad on the tight size. Wifi works great. Staff are friend. They have an in house tour and I organised a trip to Valparaiso and my airport transfer through them. That was handy. Breakfast is okay I would rate it standard. Nice thing to there are a couple of restaurants to choose from.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Silvana M, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Santiago, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comment and for have been your choice in Santiago.

We are glad to know that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you in our hotel in a near future

Best regards,

Reviewed 12 April 2018

I traveled to Santiago again on business, and really enjoyed my stay at the Four Points hotel.

Location:
- The location was perfect for my purposes. It was close enough to walk to our office as well as many shops/restaurants. Even better, it is closely located to my favourite spot to get a bite to eat, namely Fuente Chilena! THere is also a Subway right opposite, so definitely convenient from this perspective. You are also just a few short blocks from the Costanera mall.

Room:
- The room was perfect, very comfortable and quiet (SPG on the 7th floor). I had a corner room, and loved the windows and had a decent view. Try and get one of these rooms!

Breakfast:
- The breakfast was delicious. A fairly good range of food and always super fresh and tasty. And the staff were very friendly and attentive!

- Work was a bit busy again - so again I did not get a chance to check out any of the amenities.

Service:
- The service was excellent. All staff were very friendly and attentive and all too happy to assist.

General:
- I made sure to use their green option - which provides you with a $5 discount for each day that you don't have your room cleaned. It really isn't necessary to have it cleaned each and every day - so after a few days - you can use your collection of discounts to get a free meal or drink/s!

There was apparently some hotel renovations on the go - but I did not hear a single noise.

Once again, I enjoyed my stay and I would strongly recommend this hotel if you staying for business.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 April 2018

Wife and I were here on two separate occasions totaling 3 nights during the same Chilean trip.

We sandwiched our Patagonia trip with this hotel. The hotel is easy to get to via public transit from the airport. We took advantage of that on our first day (CentroPuerto bus to Pajarito Metro, and Line 2 to Los Leones, 1hr15min). We then took a Transvip 7-person shared shuttle back to the Airport (50min.) Our second trip we decided to take the Transvip Ejecutivo Taxi instead (20min.)

Our check in process was friendly and simple. Our first stay we were upgraded to a suite. Our second stay was in a regular room. Both rooms were basically the same, just one has more space. The room was comfortable and clean. We opted in for Make a Green Choice, but still yet to receive our points. WiFi worked great throughout our stay. Even though there were notices about construction, but we didn't hear any noises. We had 3 great night sleep here.

We had many questions and requests for the front desk. We asked them to booked transvip shuttles for us, we asked them to call our Patagonia hotel to confirm airport pick up for us. The front desk were always happy to help without any hesitations with all of our requests. This is one of the major reason why this hotel is so great.

From the hotel, we were able to walk to everything Providencia. The best food we had in Santiago was from this little restaurant around the corner of the hotel called "Ambrosia Bistro." What a fantastic little place. There were a Lider Express and a Jumbo supermarket both are within a block away.

Overall it was a great experience, and we will be back.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank frankl490

Dear Frank,

Thank you for giving us a nice review .

Warmest regards,