See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

Our airline was very late and on arrival the concierge of this very large building led us to our room, but that was all. No instructions about room, telephone etc. We did get a note with our key asking us to report to reception next day.
First impressions were not good. Most light bulbs were burned out, the intercom did not work and the place seemed unclean. Next day our first impressions were confirmed. Definitely dirty and the floor covering of some plastic was not only sticky but also torn which was a tripping hazard. Apparently the room was only cleaned every three days. We did not wait and left next day.
AivarsT

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 February 2016 via mobile

The apartments are part of a 30 story tower which is mainly occupied by local residents . The apartment was well equipped with kitchen , equipment, microwave and fridge. However I was surprised that there is no aircon and the radio cord was broken so I could not use. There are only 2 elevators for 30 floors so often it was slow or crowded.
Otherwise my stay was excellent except on the last night everyone had to be evacuated due to fire alarm. So this involved me descending from 14 th floor without elevator , and sitting outside in street for over one hour. Many residents stayed in the building.
I anticipated a late arrival but I emailed reception and they had keys waiting for me in envelope at security desk.
This type of accommodation is a good alternative to staying in a hotel as there is a supermarket in the same street for buying food to prepare meals .

Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 October 2015

Overall the way this place is represented on websites (eg. bookings.com and Expedia) is very deceptive, as this is in no way a hotel. Instead seems to be a group of private apartment owners who have joined forces to try and fleece the travelling community! The apartment we rented was TINY and FILTHY dirty, including no covers on stained doonas, floors not vacuumed, dirty showers that didn't work properly. The only positives are that it is well located and there were towels provided. We arrived late at night and therefore were faced with the apartment building's concierge only, who insisted on payment in advance and refused to give us a receipt for this payment. DO NOT stay here.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
4  Thank emskina
Reviewed 29 June 2015

Don't be fooled by the photographs, this place is not a hotel! There is no restaurant on the premises, you have to lug your bags up a flight of stairs to go to a toom 106b where you check in. You are told there is no laundry or breakfast. No restaurants close by, so reduced to going to the only plus a supermarket across the road.
The rooms are small, tiny, including the bathroom. The space between the bed and wall about 18 inches. The room is filthy dirty. Even though we thought we had booked hotel room, we had a small kitchen, with the barest of necessities, the cupboards, dirty, say no more. The curtains are a grey black, disgusting, mould around the cupboard doors, skirting and floors dirty too. How on earth can this be rated so highly on trip advisor is beyond comprehension. Spoke with guests staying who are from South America and I asked them their opinion, they would not even give it one star. Don't be fooled by what you read about this property, stay elsewhere!

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Jayne J
Reviewed 20 May 2015

This was my fourth visit to Chile and I have to say I was a little disappointed with the quarters at this place. It is definitely NOT a hotel, but I wasn't expecting one because it is an Apart-hotel. However, my experience with apart-hotels in other places of Chile like Santiago, Temuco and Pucón were phenomenal. Sadly, this one came out last. Because of my great experiences before, I thought this would've been a great place to stay. What I experienced instead was poor customer service along with subpar cleanliness of the room. For example, the walls were dirty and stained, the bedsheets had not been changed from previous guests, etc. Maybe if they would've cleaned the room prior to my arrival, it probably would've changed my experience completely.

As the customer service goes, I was kept waiting unattended at the door of their office for over 30 minutes. They don't have a lobby for their "suites" because it is an apart-hotel within, what looks to be, a residential building. They claimed to not have received my reservation made on Expedia, which could help explain why the room was not so clean. Also, you could tell previous guests had smoked in he room.

On the positive side, location was pretty good. Price was very economical. Lots of people so if you want to make new friends, this was a great place to do that.

Anyways, bottom line is on my future visits to Chile, I WILL avoid staying here. I feel they could've done better to accommodate my visit, but sometimes, you just get what you pay for.

Room Tip: Look at the pictures closely...specially their bathrooms!
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled solo