1,894 results
All reviews spg platinum rooftop bar large balcony las condes el golf metro station chilli luxury hotel late checkout hotel is located business district loved this hotel nice area the ritz business hotel lots of restaurants osaka concierge
Reviewed 28 November 2017

I absolutely adored this hotel. It’s funky and fun. The rooms are beautifully decorated (and very spacious too). I loved the designer’s sense of humour (the spare loo roll is housed in a bag, which says ‘BACK UP PLAN’ on it. The pub on the top floor is simply glorious – you MUST go there; the views are amazing. And I loved Osaka, a Japanese/Peruvian fusion restaurant within the W Hotel. The food was sublime; while the sushi was sensational, the beef cooked for a whopping 50 hours was mind-blowing.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Javiera P, Whatever Whenever Talent Coach at W Santiago, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2017

Hello CharleenJoburg

Thanks for taking the time to share your opinion with us. It is extreamly important to us and we are glad to know you adore W Santiago.
Everything in life is better with a good sense of humour!

We hope you come back soon!

Regards,
Javiera Parry
Whatever Whenever Talent Coach

Reviewed 25 November 2017

We stayed two nights in the W hotel Santiago. This hotel is in a great location walking distance from many great restaurants. We usually shy away from W hotels because they are always a scene and we don't feel cool enough to stay at them. We were greeted very warmly by the staff who made us very comfortable. Our room was very spacious and surprisingly quiet. The pool has a great view and the poolside service was fabulous. We used the concierge for restaurant recommendations and all were wonderful. We also used the concierge to book us a wine tour which didn't disappoint and travel to and from Valparaiso. Would stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 November 2017

The hotel has a very modern chic atmosphere, the decoration of the lobby is modern and beautiful, rooms are nice, restaurants also nice, good food and most important is very well located, city center, everything around the hotel is very nice, very good restaurants near by.

Room Tip: Ask for the rooms with a varanda with city view
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

I really like this hotel and it is always my first desired choice when I go to Santiago de Chile. The atmosphere is casual, with music and a delicate lighting inviting for drinks, even if it is mainly a business hotel. I stongly recommend it to have business breakfasts in its large restaurant with terrace, with a wide set of choices for salads, warm foods or fruits. Most of the rooms have nice views, and crystal shower cases so it is possible to follow the news on tv while taking the morning shower.
At the rooftop on the 21st floor, there is a warm swimming pool and a another great place to take the last drink, with a great view of Santiago.
The gym is noisy and full of enthusiastic runners and there are classes that can be attended. Try the "Whatever whenever" phone system that i there to help you sort out any doubt 24/7, from toothpaste to how to book tickets for a concert.
It is worrisome to call an Uber at the front, because they are barely legal, there are plenty of taxis but they will (strongly) prefer to get cash and some of them may refuse to take credit cards so better asking before getting into it.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 November 2017

I have stayed at this property about 3 times now. Two times as an SPG Gold member and the most recent stay in November 2017 as a SPG Platinum member. Unfortunately, there was no upgrade available during my check-in.

The hotel itself is pretty modern and clean. It provides the usual W feel and experience, which is one of my favorite. The staff is very friendly, helpful and most importantly attentive.

I travel a lot for business and often order room service. The food quality is okay-to-good and the service is speedy.

The property also has a great gym that is shared between the public members and the hotel guests. It has enough and plenty free weight and machines for a good workout. Also this property do offer a pool with a great view.

Everything has been great in this hotel except my most recent stay. I was assigned to a room, where the room temperature was too warm and it could be adjusted. Additionally, the water from the shower area leaked out to the rest of the bathroom creating a messy flood in the middle of the night. Fortunately, this shower/water-flood issue was addressed by switching my room (no questions asked), which was great. The temperature issue was unfortunately not addressed. You set the (cold) temperature down to 18 degrees but it would stay at 21 degrees in my new room (and 24 degrees in my first room). It never dropped below those values.

The hotel staff was kind enough and sent me a bottle of wine for the trouble, which was very appreciated.

Overall, W Santiago is a great property and one of my favorite. I look forward to staying at his property again upon my future visits to Santiago.

Room Tip: Great view, fancy stay.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business