Lounge Brasil Hosteria Boutique
    Average 3/5
    • Breakfast included
    • Pool
    • Breakfast included
    All reviewsgreat place to staylion roomexcellent locationexcellent breakfastfresh juicegranolathe main streetgood vibesover christmasb brooms are spaciouschillibus stationsouth americarafaelnetflixcreativity
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed 10 December 2016

I recently spent two nights here. It's very well run. The room is basic - just a bed and a table and small bathroom - but it's rustic and cute. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Carolina - who works during the day - helped arrange a tour to climb Villarrica Volcano the next day. The cooked breakfast was delicious, and they also offer tea / coffee / ice cream at night. Excellent spot for budget travelers.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
    RafaelZLima, Lounge Brasil Team at Lounge Brasil Hosteria Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2016

Hi Brian!! How are you?
    Thank you very much for your comment! We are very happy that you had a good time here. Always be welcome! Hugs and best regards!

Reviewed 7 December 2016

We stayed 1 night in Lounge Brasil. Very friendly hostal. They send us an email before our arrival, to explain some things. And after our check out, they send us an email again to thank us for the stay. We were greeted with a good tea. The room was not too big, but very clean and cosy. Just 1 negative point, there is no elevator, but someone helped us to carry our bags upstairs. The breakfast is served at the table and is very cared for. Everything is so tasty and beautiful presented. Location is excellent, at walking distance to the center where you find a lot of resto's. The hostal is one of our favorites in Chile. Just a pity, that the weather was so bad, but this is not the fault of Lounge Brasil.

Room Tip: A garden room, so you do not have to take the steps.
    • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
    RafaelZLima, Equipo Lounge Brasil at Lounge Brasil Hosteria Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2016

Hello!!! Thank you very much for your rich comment! We are happy to have had a great time here! Waiting for you for a next visit. Be always welcome!
    Best greetings!

Reviewed 20 November 2016 via mobile

Great place to stay & awesome location to the center of town, the super market & bus station all about 2mins walk from this B&B. Very friendly staff & good having someone who could help me as I don't speak a lot of Spanish. Also the best breakfast I've had staying at any B&Bs in South America.

Stayed: November 2016
    1  Thank Lee G
    RafaelZLima, Equipo Lounge Brasil at Lounge Brasil Hosteria Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2016

Hi Lee !! We were happy for your comment and for having enjoyed sharing with us your days in Pucon. Thank you! Check back often!

Reviewed 14 November 2016 via mobile

We recently stayed at Lounge Brasil and couldn't have been more impressed. From the warm welcome to the rustic eclectic decor, clean and comfortable rooms to the fabulous breakfast and the delightful host Rafael ensured a memorable stay in Pucon. I would highly recommend Lounge Brasil!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
    RafaelZLima, Lounge Brasil team at Lounge Brasil Hosteria Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2016

Hello!! Thank you very much for your comment and recommendations! Always welcome

Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

Arrived so late due to long ride all the way from Bariloche since 7:30 AM and we were stuck in the rain. Fortunately for the owner who opened the doors. This place definitely gave us warmth by providing hot tea infusion to my preference, perfect timing. Very aromatic that helped me forget the hassle that took up my day. Anyway, can tell that the hostel was cozy yet neatly organized and tidy. We stayed in a room called Claudia-oh man, it was freezing. Thank goodness for the blankets, which was a lifesaver. Thought the portable heater would have kept us warm, but nope. It was not a problem because basically after traveling to 38 or 40 countries, I only sleep in and step outside to explore-that's the whole point of my travel journey. The bathtub was somewhat dangerous to step in. The rack was a little bit loose, but I was cool. The water was not exactly hot-lukewarm, which came to my disappointment because it is wintertime, for Pete's sake, but again, I only sleep in and explore the town, not to stay in the room all day. A nice escape for me from the stress as an administrator and leader at the school department (no kids around, no teachers sharing rants, etc). I mind my business during my stay there without staff telling us what to do, you know? The food they served for breakfast was what I needed after traveling in Argentina and Uruguay for four weeks, nothing fruity until I reached this place, they provided fruit salad. Way elated because as a celiac myself, I grow tired of seeing my travel companion eat bread at all times, I meant, gluten is everywhere else. The homemade juice drinks were fresh and fruity! Champ. I only wish that they made something gluten free biscuits or something because I was famished due to only fruit salad that was not enough to keep my tummy filled. They also served lunch, which was quinoa salad, I believe since quinoa is one of my favorites. Lunch was completely seasoned, I was thrilled to eat something that met my nutritional needs. The staff was very attentive and friendly. The owner named Rafael (he could have passed as if he was George Clooney only if he had cayenne pepper hair) was such a sweet person and easy to talk with. He has a heart and can tell that he runs his business very well. He also has a dog whom I loved to death. I would have taken him or her home. It made me miss my dog, Abby. I got many chances to pet and hug the dog during my stay. The town was a must-activities, hiking, etc. Can imagine how beautiful it would have been if I visited during summer or spring. Reasonable price, yes because I have been to worst hostels or even hotels. This place is far, far better than many hostels I know of. Consider yourself lucky if you ever get a chance to stay at this place. Under his management, I give it a B plus (for this reason is because of one reason, which is portable heater.) If the portable heater was powerful enough to keep the room warm, I would have graded a whole thing A plus.

Stayed: July 2016