“Lunch buffett”

Price range: US$20 - US$50
Cuisines: Asian, International
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Marina Bay
Description: AquaMarine is a unique concept restaurant complemented by an alfresco dining area that beckon with an air of welcoming grace and relaxed charm. Indulge in a resplendent buffet spread of Asian and International cuisines, or an enticing a la carte menu in the restaurant. For a splendid taste of Asia, as well as delectable International cuisine, look forward to a sumptuous spread featuring perennial favourites such as Singapore Chilli Crab, Lamb Rogan Josh, Seafood Au Gratin, a mouth-watering array of desserts, on top of many others. Choose from a wide selection of a la carte dishes including our local signatures like AquaMarine Jumbo Laksa and Hainanese Chicken Rice. The restaurant has received Halal certification for all its food stations, including the central kitchen, from the Majlis Ugama Islam Singapura (MUIS), Singapore's Islamic council, in August 2011
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Good variety of food and excellent service especially. Special thanks to madam Laurietta who looks after us very well whilst we were dining at Aquamarine. Thanks.

Date of visit: November 2018
MMSMarina, Manager at Aquamarine @ Marina Mandarin, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear u4ria88,

Thank you for the wonderful review. I am happy that you enjoyed the food as well as the service provided by Laurietta. We are definitely looking forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

When we arrived (early), we were disappointed with the table we were allocated. There were hardly any guests, but the table we were given was literally right NEXT to an openable EXIT door leading to an external patio of the hotel. We voiced our objection and Razik was acceded to our request to change. In the end, our party of 7 was seated at a table that was next to another internal EXIT but at least, it;s not next to a door directly.
Food wise, seafood was very fresh, oysters were sumptuous, generous sashimi.
The staff's service - the ladies attending to us, is impeccable.
I'm full of praises for Razik: who painstakingly removed lettuces, from our special order of fried rice, for our youngest (fussy) member of our party. Razik even wanted to replate the dish as it looked "messy" after that. I stopped him politely, of course!
Overall, we enjoyed our evening, despite a negative first impression. :)

Date of visit: November 2018
MMSMarina, Manager at Aquamarine @ Marina Mandarin, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear casa v,

Thank you for the review. I am glad that you liked the food selection as well as the service provided by Razik and team. I look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

I was happy with the services, food was nice , dessert is nice too, love the cakes! And staffs are friendly too, we did get the complimentary birthday cake thank you so much! Before all of this happen they will call u 2-3 days before you arrive to double confirm the pax and the complimentary cake that i asked for. Everything went smoothly , kudos to you guys for the excellent service :D

Date of visit: November 2018
MMSMarina, Manager at Aquamarine @ Marina Mandarin, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2018

Dear MissVentura,

Thank you for choosing AquaMarine as the venue to celebrate. Thank you for your fantastic review. I am delighted that you liked the service provided by our associates.

We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 5 November 2018 via mobile

I’ve always love this place and enjoy its food . Usually I would request to be seated at the atrium lounge as I enjoyed its ambience but as the section was closed today we had our meal inside the restaurant. There , we were served by Roy and his teammates , Sam , Terrente & Shyne . There were very courteous , attentive and on hand to assist us with any request . We will be back because of you guys . Thank you , we had a great time

Date of visit: November 2018
MMSMarina, Manager at Aquamarine @ Marina Mandarin, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2018

Dear robit77,

Thank you for the review. I am glad that you liked the food selection as well as the service provided by Roy and team. I look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 3 November 2018 via mobile

Thank you Mr Imran and team. It was an excellent nite. We are delighted tht the kids enjoyed from pasta to dessert n even the vegetables... They are fussy eaters. The adults too enjoyed the wide varieties of cuisine available. Services are beyond expectation n the ambience was fantastic. I will highly recommend this restaurant to all my family n friends to have a wonderful dining experience.

Date of visit: November 2018
MMSMarina, Manager at Aquamarine @ Marina Mandarin, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2018

Dear Juliana S,

Thank you for dining with us. I am happy that you've enjoyed our extensive spread and service. We will be sure to send your kind feedback to Imran and Team.

I appreciate you for taking the time to send us your review and we look forward to seeing you again very soon!