“Oyster bar - interesting Negroni twist ”
Review of Humpback

Humpback
Ranked #51 of 12,523 Restaurants in Singapore
Description: YOUR GREAT NEIGHBOURHOOD SEAFOOD RESTAURANT It all started with one trip to the Hama Hama oyster farm in the Pacific Northwest. With hands dipped in the coldest estuary of the region, shucking live oysters in waist-deep waters, eating them fresh...one holiday experience turned into inspiration for our breezy Seattle-style concept. Here at Humpback, expect the freshest offerings from sea, land, and garden, with ever-evolving flavours to sample as the seasons change. Our specially-curated beverage menu carefully complements your dining experience, with a focus on white spirit-based cocktails, wines, and beers. To top it all off, our team's friendly hospitality will ensure you have a whale of a time! (see what we did there?) Come down and say hi, we look forward to having you!
Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

Great and cosy place to enjoy diverse type of oysters from US, especially imported for them.
Interesting twist of the classic Negroni.
Warm and welcoming service.

Reviewed 29 March 2017

Great for happy hour oysters. The sea urchin was watery and lack taste. My friends and I weren't very impressed with the cheese balls (tasted more like flour balls) and the burrata (too runny and the sourdough under it was hard) Cabbage, Seafood sausage and Lobster roll were unimpressive. The churros were great though. Would probably come back just for pre-dinner cocktails/drinks.

Review collected in partnership with www.chope.co
1  Thank TingTLim
Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

I went to Humpback for dinner on a Thursday night with my family. I had made a reservation on Chope beforehand.

Humpback is a tiny restaurant tucked away at Bukit Pasoh, giving it the perfect hidden find atmosphere. For seating, there is a bar area which I assume you can view oysters being shucked, main seating area on bar stools and then a small area outside.

Oysters are just $3 each during happy hour, super affordable for the quality. Oysters were well shucked, had enough of a briny taste which I like and were plump and juicy. My personal favourite was the Hama Hama and I tried all on the menu.

I also tried other items on the menu and all were delicious, although to note that these are tapas portioned. I would recommend the lobster roll, which was very well done.

Despite all the good food, it was the service standard that really stood out for me. The staff were brilliant - attentive, friendly and professional but not overbearing at all. They really made this dinner special and I am very appreciative!

Overall, we spent $80+ per person. I look forward to visiting again.

1  Thank MariaUK23
Reviewed 21 March 2017

They were so good they were still moving when I squeezed the lemon slice over!!! And the servings were great. The music was incredible, had such a great time there. Thank you

Review collected in partnership with www.chope.co
Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

An easy afterwork dinner. The seafood sausage was a treat and the Brussels sprouts delicious. My friend loved the oysters too. Funky little place lots of fun