“Birthday”

Colony
Ranked #4 of 12,644 Restaurants in Singapore
Price range: US$29 - US$131
Neighbourhood: Marina Centre
Description: Located on level three of The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore, the name Colony alludes to the seafarious voyage that the British took to travel to the East Indies for trade and commerce in the late eighteenth century. Vintage maps and postcards which adorn the walls and decorative ornate leafing evoke the nostalgia of a bygone era, while eight different open concept kitchens, coupled with 'live' culinary showmanship, will bring diners on a multi-sensory journey through Singapore's heritage cuisines including Malaysian, Indonesian, Indian, Chinese and Western, with dishes that reflect the flavours of the nation's rich colonial past. Colony can seat a maximum of 260 persons and boasts a dynamic space that can be configured to accommodate groups of various sizes. The restaurant will offer breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner daily, and vintage Champagne brunch on Sundays.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

recommended chef

*chef Kelvin
*chef chuah
*chef Hong
*chef goh
*chef ang eng keat

super friendly Chef.

awesome garnishing and food presentation

love the smile and how they serve customer

will be back soon (:

Date of visit: November 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,486)

Reviewed 13 November 2018 via mobile

My second time in Colony. I find the ambience being superb, the place very tastefully decorated, calm, the tables are spread out, not crowded nor noisy eventhough our table was near a table of a big group. The lunch buffet spread was delighful, with great choices of both western and Asian dishes. Service was impeccable. Ryan and Farid were genuinely attentive, friendly, and helpful. I also asked for some condiments that was not on display and one of the kitchen staff very kind to get it for me.
I would come and enjoy lunch here everyday if I could! Thank you, Colony!

Reviewed 12 November 2018

My God. This buffet was absolutely phenomenal, period. In all aspects of fine dining yet under the the category of buffet dining, I would easily say that this is the best that I've yet to experience in Singapore. I will not take up space with raving about food because talking about food is like talking about vacations....boring as hell, unless you are partaking. Trust me that food was fresh, beautifully orchestrated and divinely flavored. Aesthetics and background music unique and impeccable. Tastefully done all around. Nina and Farid were SO VERY ATTENTIVE to my wife and I! We felt like royalty, sincerely. Mr. Raj, the supervisor, was inquisitive and so concerned that we were enjoying our experience. I highly recommend the "free flow" on Champagne. It was the cherry atop the rich and moist cake!! Colony is the best.

Reviewed 11 November 2018

I love the atmosphere of the restaurant, with natural light and comfortable sofa to lounge about. The food are not placed together in a single place but in niches and different areas, thereby spreading out the crowds a little, which is great. The service rendered is excellent. Seafood and desserts were my favourites, and I highly recommend the pig stomach soup (if you like peppery soup) from the Chinese cooked food section. Other cooked food were so-so, other than the live pasta station and laksa station.

1  Thank goodbyealice
Reviewed 11 November 2018 via mobile

Great buffet with everything you could possibly crave. Very high level of service throughout the dinner