“Best roasted duck I've tried.”
Review of Royz Et Vous

Royz Et Vous
Ranked #816 of 11,058 Restaurants in Singapore
Reviewed 14 April 2016 via mobile

Im not a fan of duck meat, but once i was asked to have a bite, I know i will always come back for their roasted duck! I love the place, cozy and relaxing. Perfect for a date after a long day's work.

There are newer reviews for Royz Et Vous

Reviewed 11 April 2016 via mobile

Came there with high expectations as my friends were raving about it. Had reservations done early in the day for dinner but was given a seat outside on a rainy day. Ordered the food, after about 10 mins the waitress came back to tell me that there will be a long waiting time of approx 30mins. The food came after 20 mins, presentation was good but.....thé food was cold! Told the waitress about the cold food and they told me that there's a lot of people thus the kitchen is backed up.
If the kitchen is backed up, shouldn't the food come fresh from the kitchen but late? I didn't get it but oh well..

One time visit for me. Price wise wasn't too great either so if I were you looking to try a hip restaurant I would rather look at the heaps of alternatives available.

Reviewed 31 March 2016

Came here with a friend for lunch recently and tried the fish and chips and some of the alcohol free wine. It was almost completely full and we were lucky to get seats, on stools looking out towards the temple. I was a bit disappointed with the fish which didn't really taste that fresh. The alcohol free wine was interesting - not entirely sure I've tried that before. But far better to buy a bottle for around $20 rather than paying $9 a glass! Service was friendly and efficient.

Reviewed 24 March 2016 via mobile

Their Telok Ayer location is a vast improvement from their previous one in Bali Lane... Warm, cozy, spacious & still a full house! Staff is also friendly & attentive. Had the beef ribs which were so tender & well-marinated! Their special "Riviera Limon" drink is also a must-try! The dark chocolate tart is nice too but the base was a bit crumbly. Do take note though that if it's the weekend/public holiday or the eve of one, you might only have the table for a max of 2hrs as they have back-to-back reservations. Overall, my company of nine girls including myself, truly enjoyed ourselves even though we wished we could have stayed longer!

1  Thank Nuraisha
Reviewed 8 March 2016

I wanted to bring my then Fiancee out for a birthday treat and I brought her here to taste some wonderful delights. We both enjoyed this visit and will definitely come here again. For those who wants a taste of non-alcoholic red and white wine, you may come here and give it a try.