“Huge portion and nice fries!”
Review of Les Bouchons

Les Bouchons
Ranked #745 of 11,073 Restaurants in Singapore
Price range: US$25 - US$100
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Chinatown
Description: Established since 2002 in the heart of historical Chinatown, Les Bouchons serves every Frenchman's favorite: steak frites. From authentic French entrecote, imported from Normandie, to giants "cotes de boeuf", the choice is wide and all meats are served with free-flow of home-cooked French fries made with specially imported French potatoes. Fridays and Saturdays, Les Bouchons adds on the menu it's second specialty: "couscous royal" with authentic grilled merguez! Comme la-bas, dis donc!
Reviewed 27 September 2016

We ordered the escargot for a starter but I am not exactly a fan of escargot in the first place. But it is worth a try as the taste is really strong and not bad! We also order rib eye and sirloin.
Ribeye: It was super buttery, but more tender than Sirloin. I think that the taste of the butter is very overpowering and it somewhat covered the taste of the ribeye. But still, good! I like the texture, but not so much for the taste.
Sirloin: A bit tougher than Ribeye but I love the taste of the herb! Some parts of the sirloin is cooked, rather than "Medium" that i ordered. But overall, I like to taste, not so much for the texture.

But the fries is good and the portions are huge!! Could not finish the fries and I almost could not finish the steak! We spent $140 for that meal. Its nice and will recommend to friends! :)

There are newer reviews for Les Bouchons

Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

This is a very nice place if you want a French restaurant in Singapore
The food is good and of course the wine is ok because this I s French :)
Good service
Very small dining room so you'd better make a reservation

Reviewed 30 August 2016

Lovely location on club street, visited here on Tuesday evening, so it was nice and quiet. Sat outside which was still pretty cool under the fans.

Was given bread and a complimentary bowl of salad, waiter was quite patient and attentive, especially as it seemed as though he was looking after the diners inside as well.

Ordered the rib-eye $38 rare, was delicious. It did come out particularly fast though, but no real complaints when you’re hungry I suppose.

Total meal for two came to $100, which is pretty reasonable. Would definitely try here if you are looking for steaks on a budget!

Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

Brought my wife for a birthday meal there recently.

A very small place, quite quaint. Their website seemed a little confusing, but there are 3 types/styles at the same location - which we discovered when we got there early and walked around.

This is more a family type place, and menu was more limited. They had other varieties but not exactly what I wanted nor preferred.

Ribeye was not bad but their extra tender fillet, was overdone, despite calling for a medium-well.
Free flow of fries were great- tastes great tho I never got a chance to al for 2nd round!

Dessert was ok, as it is, ice cream and creme brûlée were very sweet. Great for folks with sweet-tooth.

The other branch that does finer-dining and a better extensive menu may perhaps fair better? (Well with variety anyway)

Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

On the search for meat around Chinatown we passed Les Bouchons. The meat cuts were a nice suprise, cooking grade matched the request. Since we skipped the fries (yeah again on low carb) the salad was a super pairing - and enough!
We had very attentive waiters - a nice ad-on in Singapore.