“Rather special cakes, but a tepid coffee”
Review of TWO bakers

TWO bakers
Ranked #25 of 239 Dessert in Singapore
Price range: US$6 - US$11
Reviewed 23 March 2016

A very chilled vibe here, and had been told it was a top coffee spot. I was tempted by a rather yummy lemon tart, which was excellent(!) but sadly was disappointed by the coffee, it was luke warm. I probably should have said something, but I didn't. So I would suggest to ask for a 'hot' coffee, as I felt slightly let down. But good atmosphere, and beautifully laid out venue.

Twobakerssg, Owner at TWO bakers, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2016

Hi Miss Gordon,
Sorry about the coffee. We would have gladly change it for you had we known! Do visit us again so we could make it up to you.

There are newer reviews for TWO bakers

Reviewed 6 March 2016 via mobile

The range of cakes and sundry desserts look great and taste to match.

It is one of the better cafes in the Jalan Besar thriving cafe scene.

However the opening hours online and on its doors are wrong. The staff told me they open 11am to 9pm daily except Tuesday. I have gone several times to find it closed until yesterday.

Recommended for coffee and cakes!

Hi David,
We recommend that you check our website or facebook page for the correct timing. Other sites such as hungrygowhere and blog sites are not managed by us hence, may not have the latest updated operating hours. As for the staff that gave you the wrong timing, we sincerely apologise about that. Our staffs have since been briefed to give proper information to customers when queried.

Reviewed 21 February 2016 via mobile

Came here for lunch today after exploring the vicinity. It's a popular place and there weren't too many spare tables. We had the truffle soba noodles and one of the bagels with a mix of egg, bacon, tomato etc. All very tasty. Prices seemed reasonable given the quality. Well worth a visit.

Reviewed 17 January 2016 via mobile

Popped by TWO Bakers to try out this relatively new cafe after lunch. As we entered the cafe, we were greeted by tubs of pineapples tarts ready for sale. The pastry used for the pineapple tarts truly melt in your mouth. It's selling a small tub at $20 and seems like they have garnered quite a following for this popular CNY goodies. We shared a Yuzu Lemon Tart. The pastry was great but the Lemon tart could have been more tangy to be ideal. I had a piccolo latte and it's smooth and nice. I would probably come back for more but would like to visit the rest of the cafes in this laid back neighbourhood first!

Reviewed 28 December 2015 via mobile

My first time here, order breakfast menu and hot choco+espresso. The taste of meal is good, especially they brew the coffee, good enough.
Using your e-voucher and get 1 extra menu as b1g1.
Place is unique since they put all things as it is, feel like warehouse, happening concept for coffee shop recently.
Just try...