“Very good location, clean, tidy, good...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 12 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Inspirati...
“Well located apartment and responsive owner making it a pleasant stay.”
Reviewed 28 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

Overall, I we enjoyed our stay at this apartment. Owner was flexible and price was reasonable.

Pros :
-Located next to Bugis shopping district and close to MRT (train) and public transport
- Close to food stalls and restaurants
- 7 eleven and korean super mart nearby
- Lovely swimming pool
- Responsive owner
- Late check out

Cons:
- Amenitiies were rather basic e.g. no bath soap or shampoo provided
- Apartment looks a bit tired from wear e.g. bathroom cupboard water damaged, broken tiles, no shower curtain, broken shower rose holder.
- Short on bedding and towels (but quickly remedied by owner)
- Hot water in one bathroom did not work

Janet2910
Dresden, Germany
“Very good location, clean, tidy, good price-performance ratio”
Reviewed 1 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

The location is great. On the 18th floor the view is very good. The pool and the fitness room were very pleasant. Everything was clean and tidy. The only thing was missing in the kitchen: glasses, cutlery and pots. The air conditioning is very quiet and the beds comfortable. It would be good, if the baths would soon be rehabilitated. Otherwise, we had a wonderful stay in a wonderful city.

Your age range 35-49
clopja
Melbourne
“Fabulous spot - needs a little attention.”
Reviewed 18 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

Good - The location was excellent, the pool lovely, the security friendly lots of space and nice big window in the living area.

Bad - This accomodation did not look like the photos on Tripadvisor and I was very upset when we arrived. The curtain rails were broken in the lounge and bedroom, the floors look like they have never been cleaned, the bathrooms were covered in water over the floor, there was a used towel still in the bathroom the shower curtain was completely broken off and the bath was filthy. Despite previous comments we were a family of 5 and there were only 4 cups and no glasses. No effort was put into this apartment and it is tired and not maintained to the standard you would expect, the photos are misleading. I contacted the owner, he apologised and said he would check with the cleaner and made no effort to ensure we were happy with the stay or compensate us in any way. I would stay in the area but not in this rental.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
1Satyendr...
“Perfect location, but no refund of deposit even after 15 days of checking out”
Reviewed 12 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Amazing and very convenient location. Very close to MRT. House is fully equipped and I faced no issues while staying there. Overall a perfect experience. However need to highlight that I was assured of my deposit back by 7July, however till date I have not got this back. I checked with owner who confirmed that she has not made any claim against me. So is the deposit payment pending at trip advisor end? Can I get some urgent help here pls?

Morla A
“Great location and very convenient”
Reviewed 1 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

The apartment is very big and great for big family or friends. The location is perfect, there are mrt and buses nearby, and it wasn't difficult at all to find cabs. Place was also very clean and tidy when my family and I came in. Towels were prepared too.

Ryan is a friendly owner, she responded my messages quickly all time.

It is true that the place might need some freshening up and small repair jobs, but it didn't matter too much for us. I had good showers, I slept well :) The only thing that need to be added is trash bin. I think the place need more trash bins.

I would definitely recommend this place to my friends or family and would love to stay here again. Thank you! :))

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing