“More than a coffee shop”

The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf Beanstro
Ranked #61 of 364 Coffee & Tea in Singapore
Neighbourhood: Marina Bay
Neighbourhood: Marina Bay
Reviewed 6 April 2018

This was one of the only places open early in the morning in Marina Bay Sands shopping centre for coffee or breakfast, so that was a bonus. early, I mean 10 am.
The other bonus was the amazing water show from the overhead water fall once they opened the plug hole & the amount of water flowing into the canal was fascinating & attracted many viewers.
Food and service was really good, coffee was good & it was very relaxing.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

We were shopping in China town Point, New bridge Road in Singapore, and needed refreshments while shopping, our coffee was very well presented as was was the chocolate cake recommended by the assistant, All was good till later we discovered I had left my wallet at the table, unable to return that day, we made a special trip the next day in the faint hope it had been found and handed in, YES on our return the assistant repeated back the order we had placed and told us he was concerned we had not called, he then presented us with the wallet and all the contents were intact.
Not only do they serve a wide range of delicious coffee and tea excellent customer service delicious cakes there staff are wonderful. a must have visit.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 15 March 2018

Great breakfast I had there! I ordered Croissant Omelets. It was very tasty. I liked the technique which is using there! a remote control to call the waiter to order or the check!
Atmosphere of the restaurant is very nice!

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

to the management

i am very disappointed with the service given by the beanstro at marina bay sands. i went the outlet on sunday, 11th march at 9pm. we sat near the counter for a table of 4. my husband asked for 4 glass of ice water but was served only 2. i asked thrice for ice water but never came instead the chinese guy at the payment counter and the indian guy gave me a look like, 'cant you see im busy?' both my husband and i are in the service industry and we know the body language and facial expressions. imagine i asked thrice and no ice water given. first, i asked from the pinoy lady and she nodded but never came. second, i asked from the indian guy standing next to the chinese guy at the payment counter, also never come. third time, i asked again from one of the pinoy lady again, still never come. is the type of service that i should pay? and your creme brulee was not nicely done as burnt too much. i didnt complain immediately as i saw all your staffs like dont bother type and it would even delay my dessert if i ask for a change. management should look back at the service given by your staffs as this is marina bay sands where tourists and local came to dine in.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 11 March 2018

oh my god their carrot cake is to die for! very delicious and not too expensive. Highly recommend. Nice selection of teas too.

Date of visit: December 2017